- I have a blueprint with the new fancy (refined) concrete tiles
- I'm not making any
- I manually place unrefined concrete instead
- I'm still getting warnings about the unrefined concrete being missing, even though I've overlaid it with different concrete
- But if I was to start making it, it wouldn't get placed would it, because there's other concrete in the way now
This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Filter Inserter
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:48 am
Steps To Reproduce
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 pm
It does, actually, it acts just like it would if the blueprint was placed after the tile was covered.DRY411S wrote:But if I was to start making it, it wouldn't get placed would it, because there's other concrete in the way now
Anyway, it should remove the tile ghosts, and it will in 0.17.
Thanks for the report!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest