Yuoki Industries - Informations, Suggestions, Questions

Energy production, weapons, handling fluids and much more - excellent graphics.

Moderator: YuokiTani

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.2

Post by Airat9000 »

bug in pipes (autosave) crash game

When I produce, or are in the inventory when it is used in an attempt to survive the game itself is the game crashes.
18.06-56.jpg
18.06-56.jpg (154.44 KiB) Viewed 8944 times
18.06.jpg
18.06.jpg (34.16 KiB) Viewed 8950 times
have an idea!
make the light in the form of pillars as stadiums
19771.jpg
19771.jpg (20.48 KiB) Viewed 8942 times

Doskan
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Doskan »

is this working with .10? got an error while loading that says "can't find gunshot.wav"
Got all my game sounds in *.ogg

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Doskan wrote:is this working with .10? got an error while loading that says "can't find gunshot.wav"
fixed from version 0.2.2a - checked all files i hope i catched all (factorio 9.8 -> 10.0 changed wav->ogg)
Airat9000 wrote:bug in pipes (autosave) crash game
i renamed this pipe valve, and changed some little things - but it's clearly DyTech that cause this error - equals the problem above in thread with DyTech and pipe-graphics

idea: yes the new power-lamp leads this way. i must just make, test a new graphic. - if i found i good visual and visible design, i provide these in different colors to distinguish light-radius and brightness.

new version is up, this should fix all these problems, and cause maybe new ;) because new things ...
i change the first post for more overall view - i hope you enjoy anyways.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

YuokiTani wrote:
Doskan wrote:is this working with .10? got an error while loading that says "can't find gunshot.wav"
fixed from version 0.2.2a - checked all files i hope i catched all (factorio 9.8 -> 10.0 changed wav->ogg)
Airat9000 wrote:bug in pipes (autosave) crash game
i renamed this pipe valve, and changed some little things - but it's clearly DyTech that cause this error - equals the problem above in thread with DyTech and pipe-graphics

idea: yes the new power-lamp leads this way. i must just make, test a new graphic. - if i found i good visual and visible design, i provide these in different colors to distinguish light-radius and brightness.

new version is up, this should fix all these problems, and cause maybe new ;) because new things ...
i change the first post for more overall view - i hope you enjoy anyways.
good! thanks good work..

i am testing and @reygan mod@ crash in old my post in post in screen

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

and bug

alien package to easy develop (time and resourses)
20.06-45.png
20.06-45.png (243.68 KiB) Viewed 8895 times
alien artigact to hard (time and resourses)
20.06-57.png
20.06-57.png (604.15 KiB) Viewed 8895 times
really it should be the other way around

hoho
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by hoho »

I'd say remove the alien science pack production entirely and leave the artifact recipe as-is. I see no good reason to be able to make the science pack with a different recipe when there already is one for making the artifact.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

also by the way can be swapped graphics for battery on the photo .. that would be where this second hand, was more powerful even so your mod :) ..

And by the way it would be nice to add save liquid bunker (tanker):) small size, beautiful, ample underground :) type installed in reality :) shorter storage bunker .. 50,000 250,000 500,000 1,000,000 that would store a lot of recycled air, oil and other things :)
Attachments
20.06-9487.png
20.06-9487.png (392.78 KiB) Viewed 8879 times

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

hoho wrote:I'd say remove the alien science pack production entirely and leave the artifact recipe as-is. I see no good reason to be able to make the science pack with a different recipe when there already is one for making the artifact.
This is why in first versions i overwrite a F-Mod Recipe, and with knowledge at this time i can't fix it, so i added the science-recipe. later i found the way, and see i need for rocket-sciene these artifacts -> recipe added ;)
Airat9000 wrote:also by the way can be swapped graphics for battery on the photo .. that would be where this second hand, was more powerful even so your mod ..
the graphic for this i need to make, it's a placeholder graphic (also the animation - and at the moment i'am not really happy with these gfx because looks to comic).
Airat9000 wrote:And by the way it would be nice to add save liquid bunker (tanker):) small size, beautiful, ample underground type installed in reality shorter storage bunker .. 50,000 250,000 500,000 1,000,000 that would store a lot of recycled air, oil and other things
in first post, i have a list with planed things - tanks at the list - before i add then i need to make the graphics (but above 10K currently not planed - until i need them ^^)

Because Alien-Artifacts also needed for upgrades, a recipe for this would be still aviable - Alien-Science-Pack - Recipe will be dropped.
But i think now i can go they right way (planed from the beginning - this means a recipe like fossil(or crystals) + science-pack = alien-artifact) - but of course you still need to move a lot of dirt :)

next planed update at sunday afternoon - i think, changes included.

Rensiur
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Rensiur »

Hi, came across a few minor bugs / missing descriptions.

The sand + Water to Stone recipe has no description / name.

The Krakon ore following also has no description, and the symbol stating where it is made in is either relating to a not present machinery or also an error.

Besides that I must say - awesome.

Maybe get a bit into LUA scripting and create techs for your stuff so not everything is accessible from the very first second.

And love the best repair tool in the world, great hommage.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

YuokiTani
very good!

graphics for battery good just a little more to do for your graphics :) as more modern. :) This meant
researcher with the package is a good idea ..
and we ought to make the technology for opening each type of weapon is valid for miners installations for power, alien package etc. the complexity and cost of Isla :)
otherwise all good :)

рус
графика для аккумулятора хорошая просто побольше бы сделать для твоей графики :) как более современный. :) для этого имел ввиду
с исследователь пакетами очень хорошая идея..
и надо бы сделать технологии для открытия каждого вида для оружия допустим для шахтерскими установками, для электростанции, alien пакет и т.д. для сложности :) и стоимость исследования
в остальном все хорошо :)

Vitduo
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by Vitduo »

Mistake... Catched!
Storage bunkers, no storeage (Stone age... Iron age... IT age... Wow, store age! :D )
Force-Field based
Wait, its... Reference!
Item-names.cfg has no corresponding lines for Big and Medium Storage Bunker (entity-names.cfg has)

Code: Select all

smallinlinebuffer=Pipe Valve
smallinlinebuffer=Flow Control
in recipe-names.cfg
I dont know, maybe it working, but in other names a valve use internal-name "y-valve-direction-buffer"

Upd: translate for 0.2.2 http://adf.ly/pesx1 (as you see, link not changed)

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

Dis i miss something ? 4x80% boiler to make one 65% that use lot more energy ?

Sleeeper
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Sleeeper »

Slan wrote:Dis i miss something ? 4x80% boiler to make one 65% that use lot more energy ?
It also have less pollution than those 4x80 and compact, I think it's a good trade.

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

No they have similar pollution. So i really don't understand.

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by YuokiTani »

Rensiur wrote:The sand + Water to Stone recipe has no description / name.
The Krakon ore following also has no description, and the symbol stating where it is made in is either relating to a not present machinery or also an error.
Maybe get a bit into LUA scripting and create techs for your stuff so not everything is accessible from the very first second.
And love the best repair tool in the world, great hommage.
I know, but this two recipes are fix-resistent. i had tried many to fix them, but i think its 0.10. related. (items+fluids) - maybe i try it once more time.
Vitduo wrote:Item-names.cfg has no corresponding lines for Big and Medium Storage Bunker (entity-names.cfg has)
omg ... more mistakes ;)
item-names.cfg - should be fixed in 0.2.3. also the recipes.
i'am to fast ;) - please translate after sunday direct to 0.2.3 - only little things changed
i will make a website with documentation because mod now a little complex. maybe you would translate for the factorio-wiki.

okay some boiler maths - but this not really the point. the idea was feed a big thing and support many engines. every inserter consumes also energy, and a big boiler can store different fuels, is easier to feed and handle.
the number is the burn-power as i understand - Boiler 540/2 has 550 kW x 0.8 = 440 kW Heat - this would transfered to water - of course uses 1 slow-inserter (13 kW)
vanialla-boiler 390 kW x 0.5 = 195 kW - for an steam-engine at 100% = 511 kW(el.) you need ~ 1.33 -> ~260 kW heat. - beside that a steam-engine (steam-turbine) can have also efficency-value. the output depends on that, and flow of hot water.

okay, the big one is capped by game because flow and heat-capacity of water, but has a burner with 3.600 kW x 0.65 = 2.340 kW (netto) - it's maybe to cheap (2.340 / 440 ~ 5.3 ).
to get the same-heat-power you also need 5 more inserter = -65 kW(el).
pollution big-one = 45 - vanilla = 6 -> 7.5 : 1 - 2340 to 195 -> 12 : 1 - if you want attrackt biters use the 540/2-boiler :) (i should correct the pollution on this boiler)

but if you short on coal or other fuel, clearly you should use the 540/2.

if someone wish to make experiments - every game-fluid has a heat-capactity-value - it can be changed. it's very funny to see a steam-turbine at full speed with a fluid at 10°C, but the core-mechanic can't be tricked. you still need transfer heat trougth boilers into this fluid. i have tried a different way and maked steam at 100°C temperature and overheated with boiler to 110°C (150°C). the game consumes only the kW you have previous through boilers(burner) added. so all depends on how effective and fast the boiler can transfer the kW into the fluid.
Slan wrote:No they have similar pollution. So i really don't understand.
this need to be fixed

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

i am wait new version))

Slan
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Slan »

Damn and thanks Yuoki, but t's 3am here and despite i'm good in math i will look at this tomorrow. Anyway i'am actually making tons of pollution because this is fun and i'am tired to go killing creepers so i prefer when they come. Your' boiler is absolutly perfect ;)

Thanks for your answers.

Airat9000
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Airat9000 »

it would be good for storage do not 10k oil and other liquids and in 25k 50k and suoer future 1 million liters. ^)))))

YuokiTani
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.3

Post by YuokiTani »

new version 0.2.3 is out - here i cover some new things (i'am sure i forgot some)

- new logistic-storeage-bunker - this close the cap
- added an construction-robot - little better then standard, and can use new repair-tools
- new big-advanced-accumulator gfx - a fancy-shot is here
- also changed lamp-graphic and big-accumulator

- reworked recipes for alien-artifacts and process-line
Screens
- 3 new tanks - 1000 L, 4500 L, 8000 L
- it's importend you understand, the big ones are underground-tanks - you need a pump to get the fluid out - inflow as normal
- the small tank act like a buffer
- all have different connection-points
shows new tanks in game
Rensiur wrote: Maybe get a bit into LUA scripting and create techs for your stuff so not everything is accessible from the very first second.
it's planed for future versions - techs all aviable at this point for faster testing

Doskan
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Yuoki Industries 0.2.3

Post by Doskan »

Testing....
P.D: new tanks looks greats :)

Return to “Yuoki Industries”