[0.14.09 - 0.14.21] Hardez modpack 0.2.1

Doesn't fit in the other categories, like libraries, small fixes or modpacks.
_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

[0.14.09 - 0.14.21] Hardez modpack 0.2.1

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Type: Modpack
Name: Hardez
Description:
Hardcore modpack for those who like difficulties. Base mods: angels, bob, rso and misanthrope
When creating modpack the basis was taken Modpack: Farlands
Multiplayer: supported
License: MIT, for indiviual mod licenses see the respective linked mod threads
Supported version: 0.14.09 - 0.14.21
Release: 2016-10-11
Tested-With-Factorio-Version: 0.14.21
Download NEW VERSION: Download version 0.2.1
Attention: If you add to the previous version, then you expect serious changes in recipes and required reload all recipe. (useful commands spoiler)

P. S. Sorry for bad english :(
MAP GENERATION
MOD LIST
CHANGE LOG
SCREENSHOTS AND LETS PLAYS
useful commands
VERSION HISTORY
Last edited by _npo6ka_ on Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:42 am, edited 35 times in total.

ko5h
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.14.09 - 0.14.13] Hardez modpack 0.0.8

Post by ko5h »

very good work 8-)

Filikeu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Filikeu »

Thanks for the x14 modpack, i guess you're the first ! :)
Considering how many items/process's modpacks have in this days, Imo, you should add big bags 1.0.18 to it!
Mod link https://mods.factorio.com/mods/binbinhfr/BigBags

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Filikeu wrote:Thanks for the x14 modpack, i guess you're the first ! :)
Considering how many items/process's modpacks have in this days, Imo, you should add big bags 1.0.18 to it!
Thank you for your suggestion. ;)
Bob's mods adds functionality. Originally already has 120 slots and 1 toolbar.
img
After all the studies have been completed bob mod offer the same functionality that provides the proposed mod.
To increase the inventory must be installed power armor.
img

Filikeu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Filikeu »

_npo6ka_ wrote:
img
After all the studies have been completed bob mod offer the same functionality that provides the proposed mod.
img
The main purpose of the mod is to increase the stack size of must items, instead of the usual 200 cap stack's you can change it to 500 or 1000, considering how much items exist in the pack is a good feature to have especially because it increase the number of stacks a machine can make. This is a good thing, because how many "primary" items you need to get for the final result item. I add to the pack no regrets :P

Filikeu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Filikeu »

Filikeu wrote:
_npo6ka_ wrote:
img
img
The main purpose of the mod is to increase the stack size of must items, instead of the usual 200 cap stack's you can change it to 500 or 1000, considering how many itemsyou end up with in the pack is a good feature to have especially because it increase the number of stacks a machine can make. This is a good thing, because how many "primary" items you need to get for the final result item. I personalty added it to the pack no regrets :P

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Filikeu wrote:The main purpose of the mod is to increase the stack size of must items, instead of the usual 200 cap stack's you can change it to 500 or 1000, considering how many itemsyou end up with in the pack is a good feature to have especially because it increase the number of stacks a machine can make. This is a good thing, because how many "primary" items you need to get for the final result item. I personalty added it to the pack no regrets :P
I'll check this mod today.

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Filikeu wrote:The main purpose of the mod is to increase the stack size of must items, instead of the usual 200 cap stack's you can change it to 500 or 1000, considering how many itemsyou end up with in the pack is a good feature to have especially because it increase the number of stacks a machine can make. This is a good thing, because how many "primary" items you need to get for the final result item. I personalty added it to the pack no regrets :P
Thank you for your suggestion. I've added this mod with some changes.

bobingabout
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: [0.14.09 - 0.14.14] Hardez modpack 0.0.9

Post by bobingabout »

I've noticed that your most list notes my warfare mod as modified. How exactly is it modified?
Creator of Bob's mods. Expanding your gameplay since version 0.9.8.
I also have a Patreon.

Ajes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ajes »

Apparently im a n00b.. I cannot find the shortcut to close this window: http://prntscr.com/d1ovxw - after I accidentally opened it.. closing and opening the game, dosnt help..

tonsrd
Inserter
Inserter

Post by tonsrd »

can you add viewtopic.php?f=93&t=30865

it adds new turrets and cannon / laser / howitzer

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

bobingabout wrote:I've noticed that your most list notes my warfare mod as modified. How exactly is it modified?
I had mod nightvision. This mod changes the nightvision goggles from green to clear.
So i replased the functional:
night-vision-equipment-2 = tint = {r = 0.1, g = 0.1, b = 0.1, a = 0.2} (from night-vision-equipment-3)
night-vision-equipment-3 = tint = {r = 0, g = 0, b = 0, a = 0} (from nightvision mods)

Then i deleted mod nightvision.

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Ajes wrote:Apparently im a n00b.. I cannot find the shortcut to close this window: http://prntscr.com/d1ovxw - after I accidentally opened it.. closing and opening the game, dosnt help..
This button:
img

Ajes
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Ajes »

_npo6ka_ wrote:
Ajes wrote:Apparently im a n00b.. I cannot find the shortcut to close this window: http://prntscr.com/d1ovxw - after I accidentally opened it.. closing and opening the game, dosnt help..
This button:
img
Thank you thank you thank you :)

Eskor
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.14.09 - 0.14.17] Hardez modpack 0.1.0

Post by Eskor »

Nice work!!! thanks for create this modpack!!

A few questions: (sorry im very noob)
Water mining no exist in your modpack? Any method for obtain underground water??
If i add "terraform mod", can it cause problems with other mods?
In my play, i have a lot(but a lot, a lot, a lot xD) bitters enemy bases around my base. This is normal?? And when i kill this enemy bases the bitter evolution down ¿? is a bug??

Im play in your previous version (0.9), i go to try with the new. Very thanks for all another time.

(and sorry for my english man xD)

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

Eskor wrote:Water mining no exist in your modpack? Any method for obtain underground water??
I get water from the seas generated on the map. I can't remember obtain underground water.
Eskor wrote:If i add "terraform mod", can it cause problems with other mods?
You can add this mod, but it can be used to dig a trench around the base, which greatly simplifies the game.
Eskor wrote:In my play, i have a lot(but a lot, a lot, a lot xD) bitters enemy bases around my base. This is normal?? And when i kill this enemy bases the bitter evolution down ¿? is a bug??
It should be!
Eskor wrote:Im play in your previous version (0.9), i go to try with the new. Very thanks for all another time.
You can save your old map, but you need to reload all recipe. (useful commands spoiler)

_npo6ka_
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by _npo6ka_ »

tonsrd wrote:can you add viewtopic.php?f=93&t=30865

it adds new turrets and cannon / laser / howitzer
I tested this mod and came to the conclusion that the mod adds in the modpak too much imbalance.
You can add this mod in the folder mods and play with it.

LaGallinaTuruleta
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by LaGallinaTuruleta »

Hello,
I'm playing your mod pack and I'm having great time.
I explain what happen with me.
I just developed the way to make syntetic wood, and now all recipes require syntetic wood.
I've wood but i can't craft anything that need wooden board, because there are two ways to make wooden board, once with normal wood and the other way with syntetic wood.
If I need to craft an inserter, first i need to craft some wooden board and then craft the inserter.
Is there any way to make the relation to don't need sytetic wood.
Watch the image below.
Thanks for reading ;P. ;) I hope you understand me .
Sorry about my english . :S :?

ko5h
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by ko5h »

LaGallinaTuruleta wrote:Hello,
I'm playing your mod pack and I'm having great time.
I explain what happen with me.
I just developed the way to make syntetic wood, and now all recipes require syntetic wood.
I've wood but i can't craft anything that need wooden board, because there are two ways to make wooden board, once with normal wood and the other way with syntetic wood.
If I need to craft an inserter, first i need to craft some wooden board and then craft the inserter.
Is there any way to make the relation to don't need sytetic wood.
Watch the image below.
this old misunderstanding
https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comme ... cal_plant/
maybe in the future that fix it ;)

xwat
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by xwat »

Launched a couple of rockets yesterday, what a blast! Here is the list of bugs/improvements/suggestions that I have accumulated during my 110+ h play:
(Sorry, can't post links to the mods, since it's my first post)
Improvements:
1) Air Filters act both as machine (mk1 and mk2) and a component in air filtering machine. This is confusing. I suggest to decouple components from the actual machines that are used to produce hydrogen/oxygen.
2) Everything from angel's mods doesn't accept productivity modules, including metal smelting from ingots/processed ores -- and this doesn't make sense. I suggest to enable productivity modules if not for every angel machine, but at least for the smelting part.
3) Auto-pickup radius (with all upgrades) for artifacts seems a bit excessive. Max build radius could be larger though.
Bugs:
1) Nitroglycerin is not available for research -- and it is required to build a rocket. I had to cheat my way out of this. Probably caused that angel's petrochem messes with oil processing tech, with is a prereq for nitroglycerin tech.
2) angels bioprocessing is useless now -- various pastes are uncraftable, so not small alien artifact production can not be done. Perhaps, this is because these recipes are not implemented yet, not sure.

Mod suggestions:
1) Warehousing. More warehousing options with this many items is a good thing.
2) Faster Hand crafting. Just a quality of life mod
3) Expanded robot tech. Essential for mega-factories (and you are building one, since you are playing this mod)
4) Yuoki industries/engines. Super useful for compact energy production! However, has some duplication with bobs (armor, modules, robots, etc). It works now, but a compatibility patch might be needed to provide even better gaming experience.
Also, note on infinite resourses from yuoki: angels ores provide infinite resourses too, and youki with angels ores is not available until blue tech, which is pretty late into the game; so it should keep the existing balance.

Return to “Mod Packs / Libs / Special Interest”