thanks to some old blue print from streamers/youtubers (Kos and Nilaus), I have made a Compact Hub, let me know what you think about it
My choices are:
1) i want an evolve-able mall from mid game into the late game for mega base (raw mats from a main bus with conveyor belt, uranium exception, i dont want to use logistic for material, only for me and the war with bitters:D) and because belts are the game core.
2) compact, because lazy as i am, i dont want to run a marathon to make my shoppin and bots are faster too grab my stuff.
3) There is space left "behind" to build more assembling machines if i need it.
4) its no design for a starter base but the step just after (Starter suggestion in the BP book,read edit)
5) i'm not only fan of Pasta box, i also love pizza (don't need to read edit for that)
6) the assembling machines order for chests is irrelevant
TeKillA Hub/Mall BP Book MK2 : https://factorioprints.com/view/-MNOoFMI54rZbF9xrBxB
A) Shopping Mall
1)Red Version, No logistic/chest limitation
C) Bots (and vehicles)
D) Module maker
Cars On Belt MegaFactory : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbQUpLXbGmU
Special Thanks : KoS (initial concept design and tutorials) and Nilaus (tuto again, he makes the game very enjoyable like the previous ,i hope you watch some of their videos), their respective discord community (good ppl on da place!), Soelless Gaming(Poober).
I hope you enjoy watch this working, bye
PS : Try to build this "Mall" is for me part of the game, i share a way to do things to make it easier, comprehensive, but i can only recommend to build your own to fully enjoy Factorio, because this Mall is just "one" way to do things, i wish to see more style, more impressive way to do things. Ty to the staff for this awesome game