thanks to some old blue print from streamers/youtubers (Kos and Nilaus), I have made a Compact Mall, let me know what you think about it
My choices are:
1) i want an evolve-able mall from mid game into the late game for mega base (raw mats from a main bus with conveyor belt, uranium exception, i dont want to use logistic for material, only for me and the war with bitters:D) and because belts are everything in the game
2) compact, because lazy as i am, i dont want to run a marathon to make my shoppin and bots are faster too grab my stuff.
3) There is space left "behind" to build more assembling machines if i need it.
4) its no design for a starter base but the step just after (Starter suggestion in the BP book,read edit)
5) i'm not only fan of Pasta box, i also love pizza (don't need to read edit for that)
6) the assembling machines order for chests is relevant
TeKillA Mall BP Book MK1 : https://pastebin.com/d1qeagTB
A) Shopping Mall
1)Red Version, No logistic/chest limitation
C) Bots (and vehicles)
D) Module maker
For those who likes production from belt, here's what i was makin with my mall : My end Game BP (carefull, spoiler/puzzle solution in it) -> viewtopic.php?f=202&t=68139
I wish to have the requester chest features adapt for the roboport, the game needs it -> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=67650
The mega base i build with that mall viewtopic.php?f=204&t=69802
The mega base n2 about cars on belt (the reason why i got an AM for cars) viewtopic.php?f=204&t=72597
Special Thanks : KoS (initial concept design and tutorials) and Nilaus (tuto again, he makes the game very enjoyable like the previous ,i hope you watch some of their videos), their respective discord community (good ppl on da place!), Soelless Gaming(Poober).
I hope you enjoy watch this in action, bye
PS : Try to build this "Mall" is for me part of the game, i share my way to do things to make it easier, comprehensive, but i can only recommend to build your own to fully enjoy Factorio, because this Mall is just "my" way to do things, and i hope not the only, i wish to see more style, more impressive way to do things. Ty to the staff for this awesome game