We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:39 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:29 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 pm
I don't know, Boris Nemstov was killed because someone like to command, someone who launch a war, isn't that like planning the death of thousands ? How is that better than mercenaries who were subsquently recruited to assault a soveirgn country ?
Boris took a risk and lost. Power struggles are not cute family gatherings. This is war. In Europe, this is already a more or less civilized process. But Europe has a very long history of power turnover. Russia did not have such a history, there has always been a permanent power: "tsars", "Soviet party" and now "United Russia". And each time this path led to a dead end.

What is war for you, work for mercenaries. they do not care to defend one country or conquer another. They want the process. And money. Everyone needs money. Therefore, I do not support Putin and Zelinsky. They are not interested in people's lives.
600 EUR/months is exactly the reason why US and EU veterans joined Ukraine's international legion.
It's sad that you haven't solved your vision problems. I hope this will not affect your mental development in the future
Djmixxx wrote:
They want the process. And money.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:40 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:53 pm
Dunno, but to me all walls are intact it seems. Good aim. Almost cheating.
I can send you the last photo of Mariupol with not destroyed buildings. Will we also joke that the city is not destroyed, judging by the photo?
Yes link please, so we can compare russian artillery with Ukrainian.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:44 pm
It's sad that you haven't solved your vision problems. I hope this will not affect your mental development in the future
Djmixxx wrote:
They want the process. And money.
600 EUR/months is exactly the reason why US and EU veterans joined Ukraine's international legion.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Demilitarisation of russia is halfway finished.

Russia - 2696, of which: destroyed: 1414, damaged: 39, abandoned: 236, captured: 1007
https://www.oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/a ... pment.html

Wonder with what they will defend from NATO attack which will surely follow shortly.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:41 pm

Russia - 2696, of which: destroyed: 1414, damaged: 39, abandoned: 236, captured: 1007

Wonder with what they will defend from NATO attack which will surely follow shortly.
How what? soldiers of the Ukrainian SSR.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:11 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:41 pm

How what? soldiers of the Ukrainian SSR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0x6vIAtFcI

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 pm
I don't know, Boris Nemstov was killed because someone like to command, someone who launch a war, isn't that like planning the death of thousands ? How is that better than mercenaries who were subsquently recruited to assault a soveirgn country ?
Boris took a risk and lost. Power struggles are not cute family gatherings. This is war. In Europe, this is already a more or less civilized process. But Europe has a very long history of power turnover. Russia did not have such a history, there has always been a permanent power: "tsars", "Soviet party" and now "United Russia". And each time this path led to a dead end.

What is war for you, work for mercenaries. they do not care to defend one country or conquer another. They want the process. And money. Everyone needs money. Therefore, I do not support Putin and Zelinsky. They are not interested in people's lives.

I think the report translated by the EUFAJ is clear enough so that one can safely says that Boris Nemtsov was assassinated by the current head of power in Russia because of his vocal critics of the long-term approached of the Ukraine by Vladimir Putin. I think it shows a certain level of premeditation in the 2 wars by the Russian side which is not the fault of Zelensky or anyone in Ukraine. It shows clearly that Putin is ready to kill everyone threatening his personnal rule.

I'm not seing the same background in Ukraine where the leaders are changing more often. Since the time of Kuchma, there was Tymochenko and Porochenko, and Ianoukovitch and Zelensky whereas in Russia, only 1 man who is methodically pursuing the war started years ago.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://youtu.be/QA5yZnxS2zc

Probably this man from the SBU works there as an electrician. Why else would he draw two lightning bolts

And Google is full of information about what these electricians did.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220410_000828.jpg
Screenshot_20220410_000828.jpg (116.29 KiB) Viewed 2108 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:06 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:42 am
Ever hear of the : eufaj nemtsov report ?
And after that I am accused of posting the same information several times.

Yes, you regularly when have nothing else to say, post pictures of nazi stuff, here is another example when you did it :
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:04 am
As the person who distributes these photos says:

Headquarters of the 81st Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Izyum.

It is clear to everyone that this was filmed at a film studio in Moscow
It is in line with your first post, but it is another narrative than the post where you explain it's because of NATO, or this is a war USA vs China which you also used.

Can i post pictures of nazi too ?
enterisys wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:23 pm
Head of russian military division with swastika.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Nah
Here is a freshy

Like wtf... orthodox fascism

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Instead of pictures that are repeatdly copy pasted similar to what 24/7 info TV channel are doing, i'd like to propose a read that was written by Russian assassinated politician Boris Nemtsov so one can use brain :
Chapter 1. Why Putin needs this war
Since the autumn of 2011 Vladimir Putin’s rating had begun to noticeably decline. At the eve of the 2012 presidential elections there appeared likelihood that he would not win in the first round. Such a scenario could create a risk of a significant weakening of Putin’s position and disruption of his legitimacy. It would have become much more difficult to rule the country in his usual authoritarian style from the position of the "national leader".

The election campaign needed maximum mobilization of power resources to ensure Putin's victory in the first round. However, the key conditions for his victory became the non-admission of the real opponents to the elections who were ready to seriously contend for the presidency, as well as the total administrative control over all the relevant media. The 2012 elections did not lack direct frauds, either: ballot stuffing, juggling, rewriting protocols, "Carousels."Returning to the presidency, according to the outcomes of the election, Putin took a number of populist decisions in hopes to consolidate his ranking. In particular, he signed the so-called "May decrees" of 2012, which a number of experts considered wasteful and economically unjustified.

But even this kind of populism did not change the trend: the rating of the head of the state rushed down after the elections. In addition, the implementation of the"May decrees" stalled, and a year later, Putin publicly criticized the government for the inefficient use of the funds for their realization.By the summer of 2013 it had had been clear that the traditional technologies ensuring Putin's popularity in recent years, could not raise his rating above 40-45%.

Apparently, the Kremlin was seriously concerned about the negative trend and began to work out fundamentally new ways to strengthen Putin’s position among the electorate.The scenario the "return of the Crimea to Russia" was undoubtedly planned and carefully prepared by the authorities of the Russian Federation in advance

The scope of this planning is evident today. Even before the invasion of the Crimea, the Russian special security services recruited theUkrainian army with generals and officers, heads and officials in the law enforcement institutions, who at the crucial moment refused the oath and took the part of the Russian Federation. The local politicians, separatists and media financed by Moscow were actively supporting Russia's actions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2%8 ... n_protests

This is the Wikipedia page concerning the protest occuring in Russia in 2011 after the election that is mentionned in the previous report. This is another source than an opposition politician saying that there were visible frauds in the elections. Both inside and outside Russia, the frauds are well-known.

Anyway, the Russian-Ukrainian conflict is far from being over. Having received explicit political dividends inside his country, Putin, at the same time retains significant risks.

Firstly, the Russian authorities have to continue to support the separatists in the Donbass, despite growing political and economic costs. Refusal of such a support can be perceived as a betrayal of the current supporters of Putin (including those who got combat experience in the east of Ukraine) and is able to trigger a wave of discontent with the president within Russia.

Secondly, the continuation of the confrontation with the West, isolation and sanctions can cause significant damage to the Russian economy. This creates a risk of social protests which can again undermine the rating of the head of the Russian Federation.

Finally, the weakening of Putin’s position on the world stage and the escalation of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict pose to the current president of Russia a real threat of criminal prosecution.

The changes in the global political situation can well end for Putin formally charged with war crimes and dock at the International Criminal Court
The man had quite the vision, Putin must have been pretty scare to have him as political opponent.

You can find the rest of the report in there : https://libertas-institut.com/wp-conten ... 150521.pdf

Or try to look it up for yourself using the terms : EUFAJ for European Union Foreign Affair Journal; they translated the " Nemtsov Report ". The report was written by Boris Nemtsov and friends, notice the balden sentence in the first paragraph. The man wrote it before he got assassinated :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... is_Nemtsov

During 8 years Putin was preparing the war ? getting rid of opposition voices in advance ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:14 pm
Nah
Here is a freshy

:lol: It looks like it was filmed with a camcorder. Can I have the original with the voices and the date of shooting?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:46 pm

Yes, you regularly when have nothing else to say, post pictures of nazi stuff, here is another example when you did it :
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:04 am
As the person who distributes these photos says:

Headquarters of the 81st Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Izyum.

It is clear to everyone that this was filmed at a film studio in Moscow
Oh I'm holding back. there is so much Nazi trash in Ukraine that you can pollute the entire forum.

It's funny to watch how the European puppets are spinning when all this Nazi is pouring from Ukraine, and they pretend not to see.

I hope you understand the difference between mercenaries, about whom almost nothing is known, and a person who works in the security service of Ukraine.

I do not justify this Russian aggression. I accuse Ukraine and Europe of the lies they pour into our ears.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:17 pm
Apparently, the Kremlin was seriously concerned about the negative trend and began to work out fundamentally new ways to strengthen Putin’s position among the electorate.The scenario the "return of the Crimea to Russia" was undoubtedly planned and carefully prepared by the authorities of the Russian Federation in advance
in the text that you wrote, everything is too one-sided. where is the description of the situation in Ukraine? Where is Euromaidan? Did Putin organize it too?

it's like writing that NATO in the 90s bombed the peaceful people of Yugoslavia. Forgetting to write about the genocide that took place there. Which also does not justify what NATO was doing there.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:39 am
mmmPI wrote:
in the text that you wrote, everything is too one-sided. where is the description of the situation in Ukraine? Where is Euromaidan? Did Putin organize it too?

it's like writing that NATO in the 90s bombed the peaceful people of Yugoslavia. Forgetting to write about the genocide that took place there. Which also does not justify what NATO was doing there.

This is not a text that i wrote , this is a piece of the report by Boris Nemtsov and friends that was translated by the EUFAJ. This is part of the first chapter. It shows according to the assassinated politician, that Putin is having an agenda to keep power in Russia, and this agenda, again according to the report of a man who was shot dead the day after his appealing to peaceful situation in Ukraine, involve triggering conflict outside Russia to galvanize the people of russia beihnd their leader that was really losing in popularity to the point where even cheating in election wasn't enough to guarantee his power.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:42 am

This is not a text that i wrote , this is a piece of the report by Boris Nemtsov and friends that was translated by the EUFAJ.
does the document contain the role of the Ukrainian Maidan in these events?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:50 am
mmmPI wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:42 am

This is not a text that i wrote , this is a piece of the report by Boris Nemtsov and friends that was translated by the EUFAJ.
does the document contain the role of the Ukrainian Maidan in these events?
mmmPI wrote:

You can find the rest of the report in there : https://libertas-institut.com/wp-conten ... 150521.pdf

Or try to look it up for yourself using the terms : EUFAJ for European Union Foreign Affair Journal; they translated the " Nemtsov Report ". The report was written by Boris Nemtsov and friends, notice the balden sentence in the first paragraph. The man wrote it before he got assassinated :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... is_Nemtsov

During 8 years Putin was preparing the war ? getting rid of opposition voices in advance ?

The whole report is 100 pages it's not as long as the thread on this forum, one should just read the informative report instead of the trash he keep posting on the forum, this way you would have your answers, because if i write or pick the part that interest me you will say it's one-sided. no ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

too much english text for me. if you find about the role of Euromaidan, that's enough

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:17 am
enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:14 pm
Nah
Here is a freshy

:lol: It looks like it was filmed with a camcorder. Can I have the original with the voices and the date of shooting?
Yes catch: https://www.google.com/

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:39 am

What about situation in Ukraine?
When NATO was bombing war criminals, I dont remember them raping children and torturing civilians. Yet we have russian army.

Return to “News”