We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

We are supposed to only talk in english in the forum, you need to use translate.

The video you presented is LITERALY the argument of the kremlin, it's a copy paste of the story from only one side. AND it is also a dishonnest story. The negative consequences of one's action are analyzed, but not everyone's actions.

For example just after the end of 2014 war, eastern oblast of dombass declared itself independant, and was supported by political project by russia : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossi ... ederation) The official russian story explain the rise of extreme nationnalism in Ukraine by the west influence which is stupid because no-one in the west would gain political credit to associate with neo-nazis group, all the contrary. There were exisiting already in 2004 and even before. But the more violent of those Right-wing party recruited more and more members afraid of the expansionnist discourse of the nuclear-armed neighbour.

In those conditions, one could understand differently why Ukraine was trying to seek protection and that the inside political situation was made explosive by foreign pressures from Russia pushing more and more people to the right wing extremist, until pointed them as the "cause".

This is called "framing" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Framing_(social_sciences)

The selection of facts that are used to explain is made to illustrate a story that is designed to justify one's action.

There is no explanation why wait 8 years ? What other measures than war were attempted ?

Claiming you come to rescue people is common tactic to justify invasion, not used only by russia, but then one got to look at the situation of the "rescued people" and the other people in general. If the claim is to help people one must recognize that the situation is made worse now no ? And it was predictible no ?

Your video is akin to propaganda because it doesn't show someone attempt of understanding but rather someone explaining what is "truth" . explained as it is the only one "truth".

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

You can compete for a long time, which of us is the best bot. But this can hit us all.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/12/business ... index.html

There is someone from Germany, what is going on in your stores?
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:40 pm
Seems like troll aren't working on a 7/7 basis
Jokes about trolls and bots immediately show who else has not graduated from school.
Adults are engaged in discussion, not name-calling.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Vintors wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:25 am
Вы из Европы?
Everyone who needs it, watched it. Who does not need, he will not look.
Do not forget that the countries of Europe did not fight in the WW2, they participated in it for one of the sides. . The cultural aspect of this fight against Nazi is not so strongly developed in them. You can easily see how big the difference is in deaths. Hatred of the Nazis in the Russians brought up from childhood

But do not confuse the true reason for the military operation and what propaganda tells us.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
Attachments
World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png
World_War_II_Casualties.svg.png (97.68 KiB) Viewed 2338 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

There is no discussion here, you are the only one who repeatedly spam fake news, propaganda and smoke screen. This is why yesterday when you didn't pollute the forum with your double or triple post there was less bullshit posted on the thread

You also is the only one who thought the sentence calling out trolls was adressed to you for some reason.

You also is the one who registered only for this thread

and posted all his message in it.

ALL of them trying to downplay or legitimate the agression of ukraine by russia.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

As the person who distributes these photos says:

Headquarters of the 81st Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Izyum.

It is clear to everyone that this was filmed at a film studio in Moscow
Attachments
IMG_20220313_125937_757.jpg
IMG_20220313_125937_757.jpg (89.84 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
IMG_20220313_125940_422.jpg
IMG_20220313_125940_422.jpg (78.51 KiB) Viewed 2311 times

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

See again no discussion, just spamming some photo to try and take as much room as possible on the page while attempting too depict the victim of an agression as evil as too justify the violence going on while not trying to think critically or expose any argument.

Just repeating and over "they are nazi". Why would there be nazi in Ukraine ? Why do you think those people like bandera ? why do you think those movement are able to recruit troops in a country that suffered soo much in WWII ?

Putin is actively funding far-right wing party in europe but claim fighting against
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... utin-links

similar to RT having anti-vacc position in europe but not in russia ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:19 am
ALL of them trying to downplay or legitimate the agression of ukraine by russia.
You are confusing.
I personally do not condone Russia's military aggression.
I post information that you don't see in regular media sources. And it's your choice how you perceive it. But the authorities decided that the citizens of the European Union should not have such a choice at all.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:19 am
mmmPI wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:19 am
You are confusing.
I personally do not condone Russia's military aggression.
I post information that you don't see in regular media sources. And it's your choice how you perceive it. But the authorities decided that the citizens of the European Union should not have such a choice at all.

Maybe you don't have access to Israeli media ? because you decided to promote a narrative and keep repeating it but 16 days into the invasion it makes no sense anymore sense the world attention has focused on Ukraine and the propaganda is being scrutinized and debunked look :

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/the ... 1.10660365

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:08 am
Just repeating and over "they are nazi". Why would there be nazi in Ukraine ? Why do you think those people like bandera ? why do you think those movement are able to recruit troops in a country that suffered soo much in WWII ?
I don't understand why you keep mixing all Ukrainians into one big pile?
A lot of people who think differently.

About supporting Nazism (I know that you will not answer this question directly, it is too uncomfortable.)

How many supported the Nazis in Germany in 1939 and in 1946?

I would also like to see your posts condemning the US invasion of Iraq? In order to understand exactly what you hate any invasion, not just where Russia is involved.

I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:33 am
mmmPI wrote:
i'm not, i'm just pointing out the fact that Russia threat had as consequences the polarization of opinion in the Ukrainian people, and that more of them joined extreme right wing group due to the fear of the invasion.

I'm really understanding many people think differently since in the article froom hareetz it explain that there is a thriving jewish community in ukraine, and that putin's narrative is dangerous because it's re-writing the history to justify a war, also explaining that since the war started many jewish people are fleeing ukraine where they used to live.

Djmixxx wrote:
About supporting Nazism (I know that you will not answer this question directly, it is too uncomfortable.)

it's because the question is stupid, which country ? which place ? what is supporting nazi opinion poll ? vote ?
tell me the answer instead it will be smarter
Djmixxx wrote:
I would also like to see your posts condemning the US invasion of Iraq? In order to understand exactly what you hate any invasion, not just where Russia is involved.
I didn't support aggression then and I don't support it now. (but it doesn’t matter to you either, since you can’t humanize me, because I’m a bot)
They are in the 2003 thread about opposing th Iraq war

I hate every invasion because i had opportunity to learn in an environment where there is no-one teaching me to hate other people and any time i see conflict and human killing themselves it makes me sad, i feel it's not moral, not ethic, and i want to know why it happened, i want to know how where thinking the people who are responsible so i do not ever think the same, and that instead i try to do better , by understanding sides, and trying to bring them to peace

I often see people with argument to justify war in that context, people like you, finding excuses for violence

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

good link. Truth, a little untruth, somewhere the truth is inflated to big.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

For years, Russia’s state media has promoted a spurious myth equating Zelenskyy’s government to the Third Reich, backed by efforts to recruit Israel, and Jewish suffering, into its revisionist narrative. Now, Putin’s using that same myth to justify war

That's how the article starts, just in case you didn't read it.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:

Ah yes I surely remember a jew ruling a Nazi Germany in 39. Nowadays russian bots and media just use it a slur without any context so, please, stop, we already discussed and debunked your russian fakes.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

BREAKING NEWS :

White peoople fighting each other bringing the world to chaos again, one of them says he hasn't finished yet.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:48 am
i'm not, i'm just pointing out the fact that Russia threat had as consequences the polarization of opinion in the Ukrainian people, and that more of them joined extreme right wing group due to the fear of the invasion.
which place ? what is supporting nazi opinion poll ? vote ?
mmmPI wrote:
I'm really understanding many people think differently since in the article froom hareetz it explain that there is a thriving jewish community in ukraine, and that putin's narrative is dangerous because it's re-writing the history to justify a war, also explaining that since the war started many jewish people are fleeing ukraine where they used to live.
why do you associate Nazis and only Jews?

mmmPI wrote:
it's because the question is stupid, which country ? which place ? what is supporting nazi opinion poll ? vote ?
tell me the answer instead it will be smarter
same sources: from the words of the government

Now the war has nothing to do with caring for the Ukrainian people.

One side wants to overthrow the government, the other side wants to keep it at any cost.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:09 pm
which place ? what is supporting nazi opinion poll ? vote ?
I asked that already because you mentin nazi, i said not i noticed the creation of a 3rd right wing party in ukraine after 2014 when there was only 2 before and it seem to me a reaction that is extreme nationalism caused by fear and threat of neighbour.
Djmixxx wrote:
why do you associate Nazis and only Jews?
i didn't
Djmixxx wrote:
same sources: from the words of the government
no you repeat word of russian government in its narrative, not me, when you look at the creation of pravy sector date, or svodboda, then it's public infomation plus a bit of critical thinking which you are not using voluntarily because you keep repeating the same narrative since your 1rst post on this forum on which you registered only to do this which is visible to anyone logged in that click on your profile.

Djmixxx wrote:
Now the war has nothing to do with caring for the Ukrainian people.
Despite it being the alledged reason of the invasion by the attacking side that is russia. Which is very cynical and de-humanizing for the human bein taken in hostage in the war launched by the russiand federation's leader vladimir putin.
Djmixxx wrote:
One side wants to overthrow the government, the other side wants to keep it at any cost.
The attacking side wants to overthrow the government of the defending side after the attacker has send troops to kill the people of the defender. And the defending side doesn't want to die.

makrom
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by makrom »

Djmixxx wrote:
Supporters of the Russian position seem to love to bring up Iraq, even though it is hardly comparable. Starting with the fact that this invasion was widely rejected in Europe at that time, both by governments as well as the population and there were large protests across the continent against it. Many people would have had no problem to see the likes of Rumfeld or Cheneiy in Den Haag.
Of course the whole WMD claims were nonsense which made the invasion very questionable, but the comparison of Iraq under Saddam Hussein with Ukraine today is completely absurd. Just because Russia depicts Ukrainian leadership as equally oppressive as Saddam Hussein was doesn't make it true. While I completely understand why people would disagree with the means and the reasoning for the invasion of Iraq, I just cannot believe anyone would support a brutal dictator like Saddam Hussein to stay in power.
But of course removing a dictator alone doesn't do any good as long as there is no plan for a better future, and the leadership of the United States was very naïve in that regard.

Meanwhile we have a Russian leadership propagating a "us vs them" world view, where the evil West has no other interest than getting to the poor Russians. They don't see the vast problems with people like Yanukovic or Lukashenko, because in their "us vs them" world view, they are on their side and therefore good.
And I see Russians fall for this patriotic idiocy while they don't see how their glorious ruler for more than 20 years brutally failed to bring prosperity to Russians beyond his cronies, despite Russia's vast riches in resources.
What many Russians seem to fail to understand is that the West primarily despises Putin, as he is seen as an oppressive leader that killed all hope of Russia emerging the cold war as a democracy, like many other Eastern European countries did.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

If you pull out Iraq war as your last defence ill pull out Crimean war. Is any of this relevant? No. But I still want to pull out for the context.
How past violence justify current violence?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
See again no discussion, just spamming some photo to try and take as much room as possible on the page while attempting too depict the victim of an agression as evil as too justify the violence going on while not trying to think critically or expose any argument.
Funny thing. I just posted a photo and comment of a third-party person from the telegram. Almost without text. And after that you wrote your thoughts that you had after seeing these photos. It is good.
mmmPI wrote:
I do not interfere with all the people of Ukraine. In my opinion, there is Nazism in Ukraine, which is SUPPORTED at the state level. And this is the MAIN difference from all other countries where it exists.

mmmPI wrote:
Puttin
I won't comment. I have already repeated 10 times that I will not support no one goverment in this conflict. Try to read and respect.

Return to “News”