We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:28 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:22 pm
glad to have amused you. Let's keep silent about the information from Wikipedia? as not Ukrainian friendly?
What is the WAGNER group ? on this wikipage ?
Hey maybe you missed my question

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
glad to have amused you. Let's keep silent about the information from Wikipedia? as not Ukrainian friendly?
I'm not interested in mercenaries. Perhaps the same criminals as the Ukrainian mercenaries who kill prisoners. But I was surprised that even Wikipedia says that Ukraine is fighting the LPR / DPR + Russia.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
I had a better opinion of the Ukrainians. Select an actor from the serial, who was chosen as the president in the serial right befor present election on Ukraine. I haven't laughed in such a long time. But in general, the United States knows how to appoint the right presidents, and they love actors in goverment when they need a talking puppet.
I had better opinion of the russians. Select an spy from the kgb, who was appointed as the president in the serial right befor present election on russia. I haven't laughed in such a long time. But in general, the United States knows how to appoint the right presidents, and they love spies in goverment when they need a talking puppet.

It is good to see that CIA agent in russia is killing russia from within.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:31 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:23 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:17 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:57 pm
Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:27 am
now western Ukraine is fighting on the territory of eastern Ukraine with Ukrainians from the DPR and LPR and the Russian army
Another fake
Then why so called "Ukrainians from the dpr and lpr and the russian army" drop russian passport, russian rubles, russian AK and uniform when they die, and speak that they are from rostov or murmansk when they get captured?
It's hard to be Ukrainian when you have to deny what the whole world says.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas
Yes thank you - russian armed forces.
Also only UA on UA side, you good?
No one country will officially go there. Only supplies of weapons. War to the last Ukrainian.
Oh man I so waiting for NATO tanks/jets reply. You disappoint me.
More like to last russian since we see how the war is going.
Last edited by enterisys on Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:

Why because you bots dont have access to edit it or smth? Not a good look
A sad sight when you have nothing to answer and you start insulting me. It is very noticeable from the outside.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:36 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
I'm not interested in mercenaries. Perhaps the same criminals as the Ukrainian mercenaries who kill prisoners. But I was surprised that even Wikipedia says that Ukraine is fighting the LPR / DPR + Russia.
Do you mean that WAGNER group are mecernaries ? that's why you are not interested ?

I had seen the wiki page before many times, but i was faced with denial when mentionning the existence of WAGNER, so i'm surprised you immediatly link them to mercenaries.

I have heard of them in many conflict around the world too.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:38 pm
enterisys wrote:

Why because you bots dont have access to edit it or smth? Not a good look
A sad sight when you have nothing to answer and you start insulting me. It is very noticeable from the outside.
Since when job descriptions is an offence? Do bots have woke culture now as well???

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:37 pm
who will use them if all professional troops are locked in the east. or will they finally give you a jet? :lol:

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:41 pm
enterisys wrote:
who will use them if all professional troops are locked in the east. or will they finally give you a jet? :lol:
maybe the Wagner mercenaries ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
Do you mean that WAGNER group are mecernaries ? that's why you are not interested ?

I had seen the wiki page before many times, but i was faced with denial when mentionning the existence of WAGNER, so i'm surprised you immediatly link them to mercenaries.

there are people who are forced to fight, and there are those who like to fight and it is difficult to call them normal people.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:44 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:
mmmPI wrote:
Djmixxx wrote:

there are people who are forced to fight, and there are those who like to fight and it is difficult to call them normal people.
When you launch a war, you are forced to fight ? What is " those who like to fight " ? only those with the weapons ? not those who recruit them ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:50 pm
Another fake
Not exactly a "good will withdrawal"
Yes, yes, artillery shot down a retreating column of Russian troops in a city populated by civilians. This seems to be normal for the APU. A very great victory and it seems so far the only one.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:45 pm

When you launch a war, you are forced to fight ? What is " those who like to fight " ? only those with the weapons ? not those who recruit them ?
You are confusing "likes to command" and "loves to kill".

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:41 pm
enterisys wrote:
Looking at amount of downed jets it seems Ukraine managed to close airspace by itself as well as over belgorod :D

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:48 pm
enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:50 pm
Another fake
Not exactly a "good will withdrawal"
Yes, yes, artillery shot down a retreating column of Russian troops in a city populated by civilians. This seems to be normal for the APU. A very great victory and it seems so far the only one.
Dunno, but to me all walls are intact it seems. Good aim. Almost cheating.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:50 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:45 pm

You are confusing "likes to command" and "loves to kill".
I don't know, Boris Nemstov was killed because someone like to command, someone who launch a war, isn't that like planning the death of thousands ? How is that better than mercenaries who were subsquently recruited to assault a soveirgn country ?

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 pm
I don't know, Boris Nemstov was killed because someone like to command, someone who launch a war, isn't that like planning the death of thousands ? How is that better than mercenaries who were subsquently recruited to assault a soveirgn country ?
Boris took a risk and lost. Power struggles are not cute family gatherings. This is war. In Europe, this is already a more or less civilized process. But Europe has a very long history of power turnover. Russia did not have such a history, there has always been a permanent power: "tsars", "Soviet party" and now "United Russia". And each time this path led to a dead end.

What is war for you, work for mercenaries. they do not care to defend one country or conquer another. They want the process. And money. Everyone needs money. Therefore, I do not support Putin and Zelinsky. They are not interested in people's lives.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

I will not make out who fired missiles at civilians. I’ll just tell my own opinion of which country received something from this situation:

Russia :
-increase in sanctions, more trade ban.

Ukraina:
-increase in financial aid.
-the beginning of the supply of heavy weapons.

Если не слушать то что говорят политики , а посмотреть кто получил бонус, то становиться все очень жестоко.

I am not saying that this is the case.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:29 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:54 pm
Boris took a risk and lost. Power struggles are not cute family gatherings. This is war. In Europe, this is already a more or less civilized process. But Europe has a very long history of power turnover. Russia did not have such a history, there has always been a permanent power: "tsars", "Soviet party" and now "United Russia". And each time this path led to a dead end.

What is war for you, work for mercenaries. they do not care to defend one country or conquer another. They want the process. And money. Everyone needs money. Therefore, I do not support Putin and Zelinsky. They are not interested in people's lives.
600 EUR/months is exactly the reason why US and EU veterans joined Ukraine's international legion.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:53 pm
Dunno, but to me all walls are intact it seems. Good aim. Almost cheating.
I can send you the last photo of Mariupol with not destroyed buildings. Will we also joke that the city is not destroyed, judging by the photo?

Return to “News”