Information about releases and roadmap.
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 1:48 pm
- Extended transport belt sprites a little bit to avoid rendering glitches at some zoom levels.
- Added missing max_work_done_per_tick in map-settings.example.json. (76870)
- Fixed that accumulator settings could not be copy-pasted. (76993)
- Fixed that generators could rotate and render incorrectly. (77028)
- Fixed bad quest GUI in NPE. (76439)
- Fixed a crash related to the map editor "recipe locked" setting for assembling machines. (76574)
- Fixed that Military science pack was sorted after Chemical science pack in the Lab GUI.
- Fixed low quality texture compression would create major artifacts on some sprites. (77123)
- Fixed a crash when reading storage_filter on infinity chests. (77128)
- Fixed a crash when reading LuaEntity::tree_stage_index_max in some cases. (77132)
- Changed blueprinting selection previews to include both tile ghosts and tiles when only tile ghost entities are being selected. (75925)
- Fixed a crash that could happen when path_resolution_modifier was set to very low values. (77001)
- Changed input_flow_limit and output_flow_limit so 0 means 0 instead of unlimited (no value still means unlimited).
- Added LuaEntity::driver_is_gunner read/write.
- Changed: Amount of copper-cable in Introduction scenario crash site.
- Changed: Increased minimum size of a resource deposit to 100 in the Introduction scenario.
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:27 am
Nice! Waiting for the next stable release.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users