Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:14 pm
- Improved manual building of character corpses through the map editor. (71686)
- Textures that are being streamed are compressed now to reduce RAM usage and increase rendering performance.
- Fixed production statistics were not cleared before starting the Introduction scenario (71802)
- Fixed Compilatron getting stuck in a loop between two help nodes. (71617)
- Fixed various bugs uncovered (mainly) by more rigid rail signal handling.
- Fixed that when starting a server with --start-server-load-scenario, --map-settings would have no effect. (67813)
- Fixed that the minimap radar coverage preview would show radars on different surfaces. (71705)
- Fixed that turrets would show the glow animation in some cases when dead. (71707)
- Fixed that checking for mod updates would work correctly if the mod author had previously uploaded a broken version of the mod. (71709)
- Fixed that crafting machine lights wouldn't render correctly when off-screen partially. (71729)
- Fixed that the map editor extra-settings GUI didn't resize correctly. (71741)
- Fixed that the bonus GUI had transparent edges when the vertical scroll bar was visible. (71643)
- Added workaround for issue with missing icons on macOS with Intel GPUs. (71649)
- Fixed framerate issues caused by overloading GPU. (71682)
- Fixed a crash when using some hotkeys while in cutscenes. (71807)
- Fixed that re-mapping "stack split" didn't work correctly. (71824)
- Fixed speech bubbles jittering when their target moved across a chunk boundary.
- Fixed that tank could not drive backwards. (71804)
- Fixed that rendering.draw_line() sometimes did not render lines. (71859)
- Fixed that the map wouldn't update during a non-blocking save. (65826)
- Fixed that LuaPlayer::set_controller() would crash if set to another players character. (71822)
- Fixed bug where NPE could get stuck in a cutscene. (71772)
- Limited maximum number of picture variations that will be loaded from item prototype definition to 16.
- Added y_offset property to speech_bubble prototype.
- Added a sanity check to LuaForce::chart() that errors on large sizes instead of trying to use 71,000 gigabytes of RAM.
- Added LuaFlowStatistics::clear().