This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Burner Inserter
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:54 am
Wanting to make frequently-performed tasks possible with just one hand instead of two, I tried mapping inventory actions like "Stack split" to various mouse buttons but these mappings are apparently not being honored in-game.
As a concrete example (steps to reproduce):
- Clear any existing mapping for the input "Middle Mouse Button"
- Clear any existing mapping for the action "Stack split"
- Map the "Stack split" action to the "Middle Mouse Button" input
When viewing the contents of a chest, middle-clicking on a stack in your inventory will transfer half the stack to the chest.
I searched for this bug and couldn't find it, though I found this resolved bug which seems similar:
- Log, as requested in the forum instructions
- (4.13 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 9252
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Thanks for the report. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.17.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users