- Temporarily reverted GUI interaction changes (some GUI elements responding only to left mouse button, buttons clicked on mouse up instead of mouse down) introduced in 0.15.13 and 0.15.14.
- Fixed the "back" button wouldn't work in the save-game GUI. (48657)
- Fixed the "cancel" button wouldn't work in the user-login GUI. (48677)
- Fixed that the map editor item/inventory buttons didn't work. (48685)
- Fixed beacons would "wobble" in blueprints. (48596)
- Fixed crashes related to clicking different buttons.
- As a one-time migration, enemy spawners will reset their absorbed pollution to zero when a save from a previous version of 0.15 is loaded. (48662) This is to avoid an extreme temporary spike in difficulty that would happen after loading a save with many spawners that were affected by a bug in the previous versions.
- Fixed the market GUI didn't work. (48664)
- Fixed crash when pollution reaches unreasonably far chunk. (48680)
- Fixed power bars glitch in electric network statistics dialog. (48630)
- Fixed setting LuaGuiElement::elem_value would always expect the elem_type to be "item". (48610)
Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.