Search found 48 matches

by Blackraz0r
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:02 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #292 - Inching closer to stable
Replies: 41
Views: 8289

Re: Friday Facts #292 - Inching closer to stable

The plan is that after the first 0.17 stable version, some of the team will be moved from fixing bugs to working on features. I like to compare this behavior to the Space-Engineers-DevTeam... "hey we have a realy shitty engine and our game is a totally bug-ridden disease. how can we fix it ?" "we c...
by Blackraz0r
Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.13
Replies: 49
Views: 20610

Re: Version 0.15.13

FactorioBot wrote:
Changes
  • Most of the gui elements now work only with left mouse button, so other buttons might be used without intefering with gui.
You cant Right-Click and drag in the Blueprints Edit windows anymore to delete multiple entities from the blueprint.
by Blackraz0r
Sat May 20, 2017 3:06 pm
Forum: Maps and Scenarios
Topic: [0.12.x] PvP Scenarios
Replies: 35
Views: 46954

Re: [0.12.x] PvP Scenarios

Ah got it! This scenario is totally crazy awesome! I'm hosting a server based on this and its amazing how much fun it is! Thank you for this! Is there a way to buff the overall entity health? Like all player structures have 50% more HP? Also nice would be to have a modifier for the range of weapons....
by Blackraz0r
Sat May 20, 2017 11:31 am
Forum: Maps and Scenarios
Topic: [0.12.x] PvP Scenarios
Replies: 35
Views: 46954

Re: [0.12.x] PvP Scenarios

Hey, is this the standard builtin PvP Scenario? I am currently trying to figure out how to decrease the damage of Grenades Rockets and Cannon Shells (Because they are gamender) But i can't. I can multiply them by a given number, but it does only work with full integer. I am not able to set the Grena...
by Blackraz0r
Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

Bartimaeus wrote:oh how little was needed to calm the tits down.... unbelievable :D
Just as i said.
by Blackraz0r
Sat May 20, 2017 12:16 am
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [15.11] Mapzoom Bug
Replies: 32
Views: 4810

Re: [15.11] Mapzoom Bug

How about... when you are in the range of zoom to world, hold SHIFT = map, release = world? That will make it difficult to shift-click things ;) Perhaps a dedicated key/ui-widget to inhibit zoom-to-world is in order (for examining blocky-map close up)? this is already possible. you can set differen...
by Blackraz0r
Sat May 20, 2017 12:14 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

I was pretty annoyed to see no explanation why the map zoom feature was changed. I'm pretty okay with the change, but having no explanation was the bad part. You solved that, so thank you. :) same here. This is a reasonable consideration. would it also be possible to activate the map features in ma...
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

These devs are pretty awesome and I don't think they should have to stop and explain every change they make. Complaining about a lack of communication is a bit harsh -- they talk to us on a variety of things every week. Comparing them to EA-games is hitting below the belt. Its irony, of course they...
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 6:11 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

Well i waited for today FFF hoping that maybe now we will get to hear a reason for the stepback changes of the mapview. And got dispointed. There is still the fact that the map act wierd. As you can see only 80% of what you can see when in normal mode. Wich is totaly intentional I cant understand wh...
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 5:53 pm
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [15.11] Mapzoom Bug
Replies: 32
Views: 4810

Re: [15.11] Mapzoom Bug

Sander_Bouwhuis wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaah SHOOT!!! WHY NOT?!?
Oh it would be so awesome to know right? But devs decided to dont let us know.
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 5:47 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

Bartimaeus wrote:
malventano wrote:Zoom levels are not moddable.
what part of
Bartimaeus wrote:Just be patient ... I am sure it will get modded soon
have you not understood?
What part of NOT MODABLE have you not understood?
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 5:44 pm
Forum: News
Topic: Friday Facts #191 - Gui improvements
Replies: 380
Views: 61732

Re: Friday Facts #191 - Gui improvements

I really love the idea of having toolbar instead of an inventory extension!

What i also would love, is the posibillity to open multiple gui's.

Like keep inventory open all the time. Then we'd a real interface! You Could open assembler and your inventory and your blueprint libary at the same time. :)
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 2:59 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

No there is not. He just had the great idea to limit the automation capabilities of this automation game. Lets pray there is no dev who think "mhhh thats nice, lets try out to deautomate the game a bit more". :D
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 2:33 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

Let me ask this: do you think there should be any limit at all on blueprint size? From the way this discussion is going it looks like we're headed to a place where you can start up a game and plop down a single blueprint for your entire factory and then say "Eureka! I did it!" and be done. Having a...
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 2:24 pm
Forum: Not a bug
Topic: [15.11] Mapzoom Bug
Replies: 32
Views: 4810

Re: [15.11] Mapzoom Bug

Sander_Bouwhuis wrote:Can't this be modded?
Nope, devs decided to make it not modable.
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 2:22 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

I think what you guys are asking for on the map view simply is not appropriate for the vanilla game. Your argument would be valid if zoom levels were moddable. If they were, I would have already made a mod that adds research-based extensions to radar view. Oh that would be great but nope. They deci...
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 5:41 am
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.12.26] Laser Beam Turret
Replies: 99
Views: 33433

Re: [MOD 0.12.26] Laser Beam Turret

Any chance to get an update for this, wich will also apply for personal laser defense?
by Blackraz0r
Fri May 19, 2017 5:39 am
Forum: Technical Help
Topic: Auto update Windows Server?
Replies: 1
Views: 235

Re: Auto update Windows Server?

I use SteamCMD for this.
by Blackraz0r
Thu May 18, 2017 6:57 pm
Forum: Releases
Topic: Version 0.15.12
Replies: 103
Views: 29214

Re: Version 0.15.12

It's at least the third time you are highlighting that all of that is intentional. You have been asked multiple times in different topics for the reasons behind these changes and we still have not received any answer. Why don't you just make the maximum zoom before switching to map view and zooming...
by Blackraz0r
Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 pm
Forum: Ideas and Requests For Mods
Topic: [Request] Set Map Zoom Factor
Replies: 4
Views: 834

Re: [Request] Set Map Zoom Factor

Oh my. :(
So would it be possible to make some kind of graphic settings for it in the options?

Go to advanced search