Search found 273 matches

by judos
Thu Sep 03, 2026 7:51 am
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Option to hide infinite research
Replies: 2
Views: 294

Re: Option to hide infinite research

Nice, good point. Yes sorting would also help a lot.

Some additional filters would obviously also be cool. Maybe even a filter by planet, or filter such that only technologies following a specific selected technologies are shown
by judos
Wed Sep 02, 2026 9:31 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Option to hide infinite research
Replies: 2
Views: 294

Option to hide infinite research

When having many mods installed i'd like to have a checkbox to temporarily hide infinite research. Right now mostly because i want to see just new research from a planet i just started but almost don't find the research if there's already a lot of infinite research from other planets and the base ...
by judos
Tue Aug 18, 2026 6:55 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: QOL Inserters slow with mixed items, and don't show all filters
Replies: 2
Views: 272

QOL Inserters slow with mixed items, and don't show all filters

Some things that I found:

- Inserter have 5 filters, 4 of them are shown in the alt-view. Can you show the fifth in the middle as well?
- inserters become slow if they need to switch often between items. e.g. inserter grabs one-item, then waits a second (?) for matching item but there's none ...
by judos
Tue Dec 03, 2024 6:56 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: "Import from planet..." setting defaulting to the planet that the platform is currently orbiting
Replies: 12
Views: 4901

Re: "Import from planet..." setting defaulting to the planet that the platform is currently orbiting

You should use the issue template for suggestion. It's too much text right now even for a player to read.
by judos
Tue Dec 03, 2024 6:54 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Allow option to import item from more than 1 planet to platform without duplicating the request
Replies: 25
Views: 15019

Re: Import From: Any Planet

+1 had the same idea. I have most production on vulcanos and nauvis. It's annoying to have to request basic materials from both...
by judos
Wed Nov 27, 2024 11:58 am
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.0.20] Crash blueprinting while server autosave (WireRendering::canDrawWiresFromEntity)
Replies: 3
Views: 1132

Re: [2.0.20] Crash blueprinting while server autosave (WireRendering::canDrawWiresFromEntity)

hmm i retried a few times but didn't get the crash anymore. It's hard to reproduce because I can only set autosave to 1minute and then try one thing per minute to see if it occurs.

I'm pretty sure that I was pasting a few combinators on a space platform exactly during autosave from server but aside ...
by judos
Fri Nov 22, 2024 11:55 pm
Forum: Pending
Topic: [2.0.20] Crash blueprinting while server autosave (WireRendering::canDrawWiresFromEntity)
Replies: 3
Views: 1132

[2.0.20] Crash blueprinting while server autosave (WireRendering::canDrawWiresFromEntity)

What I was doing:

I had a blueprint in my cursor and clicked while the autosave was going on.
The title is just my observation, I couldn't yet reproduce the issue.

Thanks for looking at it :-)
by judos
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:20 am
Forum: Combinator Creations
Topic: Digital Display, Yay!
Replies: 127
Views: 218743

Re: Digital Display, Yay!

If you guys like clean displays I can recommend this mod of mine: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/integratedCircuitry
Basically it adds another lamp called "lamp-panel" which is useful for displays and has cleaned graphics (works with colors, cables are positioned right at the edge, fast-replaceable ...
by judos
Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:51 pm
Forum: Combinator Creations
Topic: I built the smallest turing-complete combinator computer
Replies: 12
Views: 27307

Re: I built the smallest turing-complete combinator computer

Short update. I migrated the blueprint to 0.17 (also the blueprint string was actually inofficially from the foreman mod. So now this string is importable into 0.17 and probably most future versions:

0eNrtXW1vG8cR/i/8mIrO7uy7kAaw3SKw0X5JEyBBEQiUdLYPJSmBpIIYhv57j3oluTfcmdXpSGrVD0EtiXvHeZ/ZmWe ...
by judos
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:10 am
Forum: Combinator Creations
Topic: Daylight sensor
Replies: 5
Views: 9935

Re: Daylight sensor

Short update: since the circuitry is not very exact there is also a mod "Time Tools" which has a Clock Combinator which outputs the lightness as value between 0-100, additionally the mod has some gui to speed up time, if you don't need that it's also possible to disable:
/c remote.call( "timetools ...
by judos
Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:19 am
Forum: Multiplayer
Topic: Unofficial Factorio Troll/Griefer Database
Replies: 247
Views: 269719

Re: [Updated 04/13/2019] Unofficial Factorio Troll/Griefer Database

Hi there,

Just had the problem on a server as well. I updated and fetched various lists to compile a bigger set for everyone. Also ordered by source so take what you trust in.

Sources
Comfy: https://getcomfy.eu/bans
M45: https://bhmm.net/server-banlist.json
RedMew: https://redmew.com/bans ...
by judos
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:58 pm
Forum: Combinator Creations
Topic: Daylight sensor
Replies: 5
Views: 9935

Re: Daylight sensor

Sure thing.
Hope it helps your base and you have fun with it :)


0eNrtXN1uq0YQfhcuW5zC/gC22j7CuUhzEak6soi9TlbCYGFI60Z+9y448c+yQ3Yw5gTp5CIKzjIw3zczOzM7yZvzlJRik8u0cGZvjlxk6daZ/f3mbOVzGifVZ8VuI5yZIwuxdlwnjdfV1TZL4nyyiVOROHvXkelS/OvM/L376Z1LsZBLkU8W2fpJpnGR5WcCyP6764i0kIUUh/eoL3bztFw ...
by judos
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:55 pm
Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
Topic: Daylight Sensor
Replies: 7
Views: 21831

Re: Daylight Sensor

Hi there,

I built a daylight sensor which is more precise using combinators and a solar panel only.

See here if you are interested: viewtopic.php?f=193&t=77046&p=462595#p462595
daylight sensor vanilla.PNG
daylight sensor vanilla.PNG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 18685 times
cheers
by judos
Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:57 pm
Forum: Combinator Creations
Topic: Daylight sensor
Replies: 5
Views: 9935

Daylight sensor

I created a small combinator circuit to measure the daylight with vanilla entities.

Output
One Signal N with a number between 1 and 101 (I didn't like 0 because then I can't see whether the signal is present anywhere or not)

Short explanation
The circuit uses the fact that combinators run ...
by judos
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:53 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.16.x] HardCrafting 0.6.1
Replies: 55
Views: 49050

Re: [MOD 0.17.x] HardCrafting 0.17.3

Hi guys,

I uploaded a new updated version of the hardCrafting mod. Most of the work was however done by ixu (Big thanks to him! ;) )

Besides the changes that ixu already did to port the mod to 0.17 I updated the following:

Updates for 0.17.3

- Fix rich-copper-ore map color (should be similar ...
by judos
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:15 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.17.x] BeltSorter 0.6.3
Replies: 82
Views: 78844

Re: [MOD 0.17.x] BeltSorter 0.6.4

VVersion 0.6.4 (1.Sep 2019)

- Add startup setting such that beltSorters don't need energy (default: they need power)
- Fix integration issue (support for warptorio)
- Add option to use beltSorters as splitter (distribution is not perfectly balanced but randomized)

-> The splitter behavior ...
by judos
Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:51 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.17.x] BeltSorter 0.6.3
Replies: 82
Views: 78844

Re: [MOD 0.17.x] BeltSorter 0.6.2

Hi there,

I didn't manage to visit factorio for a while, but now I found some time again so I updated some small things

Changes 0.6.1

- Add thumbnail for the beautiful mod portal
- Fix priority button width for belt-sorter-3, add label for translation "Make this priority __1__"
- Added support ...
by judos
Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:38 am
Forum: Releases
Topic: Factorio Roadmap for 1.0.
Replies: 801
Views: 1519226

Re: Factorio Roadmap for 0.17 & 0.18

Hey did you guys realize that releases become bigger feature wise, but also less often?
Maybe after 0.18 might be a good time to start doing smaller releases again and have a faster cycle (feedback, defect). Might be more practical in my opinion. What do you guys think?
by judos
Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:17 pm
Forum: Mods
Topic: [MOD 0.16.x] HardCrafting 0.6.1
Replies: 55
Views: 49050

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] HardCrafting 0.6.1

That sounds weird. Either that mod or the combination of these two cause issues. I will have a look at any time soon. Just to make sure, try installing only hardCrafting for a moment to see whether it works fine there.

Go to advanced search