Search found 158 matches
- Thu Sep 10, 2026 5:28 am
- Forum: Balancing
- Topic: Quality should impact big electric poles and substations more
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1072
Re: Quality should impact big electric poles and substations more
Below is the comparison between legendary and normal wire reach, its only 10 tiles, approximately 20% more:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 10 out of 32 is 31.25%, not what I would call "approximately 20%"?
Allso they get an increase in supply area of 180 tiles (from 16 tiles to 196 tiles), if I'm ...
- Wed Sep 02, 2026 4:58 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.1] Agricultural Tower - Tell number of available planting spot
- Replies: 6
- Views: 675
Re: [2.1] Agricultural Tower - Tell number of available planting spot
If you can tell me by scrolling past which one is the best, without doing mental arithmetic, congrats. I can't do it.
First one is best, I can see at a glance that they all have "enough" green squares and that the first one has the fewest (one) red squares. ;)
But on a more serious note, I ...
- Wed Aug 26, 2026 5:26 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: [2.1][QoL] Set Research should allow and restore manually set research when no conditon is active
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1416
Re: [2.1][QoL] Set Research should allow and restore manually set research when no conditon is active
the feature is really precious in the mid game, when you really want to research agricultural science whenever it's on nauvis, due to spoilage. At this stage I think many non-megabase players really don't have huge factories and logistics systems and every bit of science they can get is important ...
- Mon Jun 22, 2026 10:46 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: "Circuit network connection for Space platform thrusters"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 354
Re: "Circuit network connection for Space platform thrusters"
Dynamic speed controll can be achived by controlling pumps between the fuel/oxidizer and the thrusters.
Ofcource it would be easyer to controll the thruster directly, but would it be more fun? A subjective question for sure...
Ofcource it would be easyer to controll the thruster directly, but would it be more fun? A subjective question for sure...
- Mon May 18, 2026 7:35 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: An Honest Review from a Modding Player — What Works, What Hurts, What Should Change
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9529
Re: An Honest Review from a Modding Player — What Works, What Hurts, What Should Change
Concrete example: science packs delivered by space platform land in the cargo landing pad and are routed to labs by belt. Occasionally a belt cleanup leaves stray science packs floating in the logistics network. The natural recovery is a requester chest that pulls the strays back onto the belt ...
- Mon May 11, 2026 5:40 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The price of the game is way to high
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9771
Re: The price of the game is way to high
Second sentance first reply.
- Wed May 06, 2026 5:01 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The price of the game is way to high
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9771
Re: The price of the game is way to high
You live in Canada, a wealthy Western country, you enjoyed a computer game for 10 years, and cannot justify 90 CAD (65 US dollars) purchase, to play with your son for another 10 years? What father are you?
we will move on to something else.
And what you are going to play? What ever it is ...
- Wed May 06, 2026 5:00 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The price of the game is way to high
- Replies: 32
- Views: 9771
Re: The price of the game is way to high
You live in Canada, a wealthy Western country, you enjoyed a computer game for 10 years, and cannot justify 90 CAD (65 US dollars) purchase, to play with your son for another 10 years? What father are you?
we will move on to something else.
And what you are going to play? What ever it is going ...
- Mon Feb 09, 2026 8:59 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Fulgora enemy threat
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1855
Re: Fulgora enemy threat
I think it's nice that different planets are indeed different. Not all of them need enemys.
- Tue Feb 03, 2026 9:53 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: "From Scratch" achievement for each new planet (except Aquilo)
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3061
Re: "From Scratch" achievement for each new planet (except Aquilo)
No bots allowed sounds most resonable to me. Even without thinking of the possibility to chuck them in a recycler to effectivley import a whole lot of things other then "just construction bots"...
On my first playthrough I thought you needed a landing pad to drop anything from orbit, so I did ...
On my first playthrough I thought you needed a landing pad to drop anything from orbit, so I did ...
- Wed Jan 07, 2026 2:16 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Saving Productivity per Recipe
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2394
Re: Saving Productivity per Recipe
If it feels punishing to use your brain, use it some more and set the switching to happen only when enough cycles has be produced to gain the extra product. Should be possible with some more circuit magic. I don't know exacly how mind you, but I sure it's possible.
"
Solving no Task will ...
- Wed Jan 07, 2026 7:27 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Saving Productivity per Recipe
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2394
Re: Saving Productivity per Recipe
If it feels punishing to use your brain, use it some more and set the switching to happen only when enough cycles has be produced to gain the extra product. Should be possible with some more circuit magic. I don't know exacly how mind you, but I sure it's possible.
- Mon Jan 05, 2026 6:35 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Lightning Collector vs. Lightning Rod
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15330
Re: Lightning Collector vs. Lightning Rod
So how about adding upgrading lightning rods -> collector as a mod? I think all what needs to be changed is to add next_upgrade="lightning-collector" to the rod item entity and then an upgrade planer can find it?
Considering they have different fotprints (1x1 vs 2x2) I'm guessing that would be ...
- Tue Dec 09, 2025 6:06 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Solenoid valve
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1500
Re: Solenoid valve
Isn't that what the pump allready does?
- Thu Nov 06, 2025 11:33 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Make promethium spoil, and quickly
- Replies: 38
- Views: 16723
Re: Make promethium spoil, and quickly
I collect promethium in cargobays on my ship, not belts. Is it "efficient"? Probobly not. Do I care? Not at all.
I bring the prometium back to Nauvis where it's dumped to the surface, then it's shiped up to a different platform that does the science. Again, not efficient, but its my way and I like ...
I bring the prometium back to Nauvis where it's dumped to the surface, then it's shiped up to a different platform that does the science. Again, not efficient, but its my way and I like ...
- Wed Oct 22, 2025 5:06 am
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: [QoL] Logistic - Set item demand from blueprint [CLOSED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 887
Re: [QoL] Logistic - Set item demand from blueprint
Try clicking "Add section" with your blueprint in hand.
- Wed Oct 15, 2025 5:30 am
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Circutry for dynamic quality crafting
- Replies: 2
- Views: 991
Re: Circutry for dynamic quality crafting
Thanks, I finaly got it to work. It took quit a bit of hair pulling and youtube clips of smart people trying to explain various memmory cells and latches, but I did get there in the end 
- Tue Oct 14, 2025 6:16 am
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Circutry for dynamic quality crafting
- Replies: 2
- Views: 991
Circutry for dynamic quality crafting
settup.jpg
Forgive my lack of paint skills, I hope with the explanation below it makes sense.
- Assembling machine and recycler both have quality modules.
- Assembling machine set to "Set recipe".
- Requester chest set to "Read contents" and requests material for crafting common artillery ...
Forgive my lack of paint skills, I hope with the explanation below it makes sense.
- Assembling machine and recycler both have quality modules.
- Assembling machine set to "Set recipe".
- Requester chest set to "Read contents" and requests material for crafting common artillery ...
- Mon Oct 13, 2025 6:00 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Keeping fish alive / placing fish in water
- Replies: 33
- Views: 14683
Re: Fish healing + put them back in water
You can drop them in the red water on Vulcanus. They even revard you with a happy "Pffft" sound when you do.
- Fri Sep 19, 2025 4:37 am
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: WASD Movement Canceling When Opposite Directions Are Pressed Simultaneously
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1449
Re: WASD Movement Canceling When Opposite Directions Are Pressed Simultaneously
I have one of the keys pressed constatnly while taping the other repeatedly makeing their predictions allways way of. If there was forced canceling I'd have to actualy shift which key to press and risk not being in motion for a tick or two and thus get gooed by the worms/spitters.
I don't ...