Search found 7 matches
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:31 pm
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Please help me to circuit-network my artillery shell platform
- Replies: 4
- Views: 613
Re: Please help me to circuit-network my artillery shell platform
Consider taking a different approach. What is your motivation to craft artillery shells on the platform? The shell has a stack size of 1, so it will consume a huge amount of space, and space is constrained on a platform. So it's more efficient to just transport the ingredients, and whats more ...
- Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:35 am
- Forum: Gameplay Help
- Topic: Please help me to circuit-network my artillery shell platform
- Replies: 4
- Views: 613
Please help me to circuit-network my artillery shell platform
So I want to produce artillery shells for Nauvis on the platform by shipping the materials from Vulcanus. But I have three things I need to solve:
1) I want shells to be produced while orbiting Nauvis and en route from/to Vulcanus, but not while orbiting Vulcanus. First two can be made with "Read ...
1) I want shells to be produced while orbiting Nauvis and en route from/to Vulcanus, but not while orbiting Vulcanus. First two can be made with "Read ...
- Wed Aug 12, 2026 4:35 pm
- Forum: Not a bug
- Topic: [2.1.14] "Visualize pipeline" doesn't preserve between save file reloads
- Replies: 1
- Views: 194
[2.1.14] "Visualize pipeline" doesn't preserve between save file reloads
What did you do?
[*] I toggled on "Visualize pipeline" on my only water pipe, pressed Escape, pressed Save Game and re-written the existing save file (NASA but... .zip). Then I pressed Load game, loaded the file I just saved and checked the same pipeline. Then I checked it in the Editor Extensions ...
[*] I toggled on "Visualize pipeline" on my only water pipe, pressed Escape, pressed Save Game and re-written the existing save file (NASA but... .zip). Then I pressed Load game, loaded the file I just saved and checked the same pipeline. Then I checked it in the Editor Extensions ...
- Wed Aug 05, 2026 3:36 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.13
- Replies: 41
- Views: 17321
Re: Version 2.1.13
Better late than neverRecycling recipe generation will scale recycle time with item result count. In general things will recycle faster (e.g concrete recycling will be 10x faster).
- Wed Jul 01, 2026 1:39 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Concrete should take 10 times less times to recycle or give back refined concrete loop
- Replies: 34
- Views: 5750
- Tue Jun 23, 2026 3:07 pm
- Forum: Releases
- Topic: Version 2.1.7
- Replies: 305
- Views: 233820
Re: Version 2.1.7
Mod that reverts hazard concrete recycling nerf in 3... 2... 1...
- Fri Jun 06, 2025 2:38 pm
- Forum: Ideas and Suggestions
- Topic: Allow to set turret filters per groups/properties
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1703
Allow to set turret filters per groups/properties
TL;DR
list bad, group good.PNG
What?
Allow to set turret filters per group or even per some internal property, rather than only specific prototypes.
Why?
Some mods add many new enemies and even tiers of enemies with different resistances and weaknesses. Adding them all to the filters ...
list bad, group good.PNG
What?
Allow to set turret filters per group or even per some internal property, rather than only specific prototypes.
Why?
Some mods add many new enemies and even tiers of enemies with different resistances and weaknesses. Adding them all to the filters ...