Mods not loading!

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
RatOnline
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Mods not loading!

Post by RatOnline »

Please help me.
Mods factoriohd: Logistics and factoriohd: terrain along with alienbiomes will not load. I receive the following error. I tried reinstalling and adding the mods manually as well as via the ingame tool. Any idea on what is causing this and how to fix it? Please help! Image

NotRexButCaesar
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Mods not loading!

Post by NotRexButCaesar »

This looks like a mistake by the mod author. Disabling the Factorio hd logistics mod should let the other ones load. Try reporting the error to the mod author on the portal.
—Crevez, chiens, si vous n'étes pas contents!

RatOnline
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by RatOnline »

I've had a friend load the exact same configuration and it worked well, so I'm not sure it's the mod itself. But I will try that thanks

jodokus31
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by jodokus31 »

Could be different graphic settings. Some mod authors only implement high res sprites, f.e.

RatOnline
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by RatOnline »

jodokus31 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:49 am
Could be different graphic settings. Some mod authors only implement high res sprites, f.e.
Yeah this was it! I for some reason had sprites set to medium. Thank you, friend. It was doing my headin as I didn't even bother looking there after having Nvidia optimize the game for me

Return to “Technical Help”