Can't get Solaris, even though i have the requisite amount of panels and accumulators

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
Poxif123
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Can't get Solaris, even though i have the requisite amount of panels and accumulators

Post by Poxif123 »

I'm trying to get the Solaris achievement, and i have everything set up such that i have more than enough solar panels (though 181 might be pushing it when i have only red and green science automated), but for some reason, it doesn't work. I have 10 accumulators, and the power graphs show that for the majority of the last 10 hours, there have been no steam turbines hooked up and producing power. This is what it looks like, and i don't know how i did anything wrong. Image

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: Can't get Solaris, even though i have the requisite amount of panels and accumulators

Post by boskid »

You did not met the condition for the achievement. You could have 1000 solar panels and not get the achievement because for them to produce 10GJ during 1h you need to consume that 10GJ. This gives about 2.78MW average production in 1h period while you have only 1.1MW average in that period.

Return to “Gameplay Help”