[0.11.17] [kovarex] Two-way-signals create additional blocks

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.

[0.11.17] [kovarex] Two-way-signals create additional blocks

Postby M1A1 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:19 am

Hello.
I tried to get a few trains ride on a rail in both directions through the establishment of the railway ring and waiting areas. But when I tried to place Rail Signals I noticed a minor bug - when I put Signals on diagonal rails they did not find their "brothers" on the other side of rails and create little path's blocks, that did not allow trains to move automatically between stations.
Only one Rail Signal
Incoming block - 6763, outgoing block - 6775, all right.

Two-way Rail Signal
Says that Incoming block - 6777, and outgoing block - 6776. But in fact, the outgoing block is numbered 6763. 6776 - a small part of the way sized of one tile (highlighted in green frame). But it does not normally ride the trains, they report that there is no way.
In addition, I note that these two-way signals are not marked as "pair" (not highlighted in blue frame).
When these Signals installed on a direct rail (horizontally or vertically running) such probemy not observed.

Savegame - https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2186iwz5c2wqjv/bug_.zip?dl=0

P.S I'm not an English speaker, I am sorry for any errors.
M1A1
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.11.17] [kovarex] Two-way-signals create additional blocks

Postby kovarex » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Thank you for the bug report.

It was caused by the changes in the 0.11.17, so I not only fixed the bug, but I also wrote test of the signal placement logic, so it will hopefully not come again with some different changes.

Fixed for 0.11.18
kovarex
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Return to Resolved Problems and Bugs