Removing old offline players stuff

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
johnny0021
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Removing old offline players stuff

Post by johnny0021 »

sorry not sure where to ask - google failed me.
I'm running a server and as usual, some people jump on, create stg, leaves, never comes back.
At the moment it's fine but a point is arriving when I want to remove anything, this player built. I've tried with the map editor but couldn't find a way to tell it to "delete every player built entity under the brush", only if I do it object-type one by one.

I figured I just remove them in the /admin player menu, but that only removes their "claim" of stuff they built.
Also have 2 big destroyed bases with all the ghosts there, which I'd like to clean up and new players to reuse the space?

Thanks for any help

johnny0021
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Removing old offline players stuff

Post by johnny0021 »

actually, never mind. For those who google sends here. Use the /editor to change your force to the same as the guy was in. then make a deconstruction planner - and just remove as you would normally, while in editor. then /editor to exit, and you are done.

robot256
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Removing old offline players stuff

Post by robot256 »

Or, you know, use them to test out your artillery and nukes 8-)

Return to “Technical Help”