train not stoping at station

Adds new train stops forming a highly configurable logistic network.

Moderator: Optera

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

train not stoping at station

Post by trampek »

as in topic train just doesnt stop at station , it get its order normally then drive to station but doesnt stop there and go back to depot then get order again
i use 2 way trains so when it is for that brief moment at station it tries to load but train just drive away
order looks perfectly fine to me , it just doesnt stop , only wierd thing i see is that temporary station on train schedule sometimes get "and passanger present" condition but i dont think that matter
tried diffrent stations diffrent depots all same
when i remove temporary station from ltn generated order it works but cant do that all time ofc

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Re: train not stoping at station

Post by trampek »

here is my log file
when i turn detailed messages in game info says order is ok train left depot and then nothing when it gets in and out station and next is "train arrived at depot" so it all resets
Attachments
factorio-current.log
(748.98 KiB) Downloaded 117 times

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

at new day it started working somehow
i did restart game before too and tried diffrent saves, now i only reboot comp and slept
2 mods did update tho before i started today - minime more accurate player size compared to vehicles and Bob's Functions Library mod dunno if that matter

anyway for me problem solved

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

Can you post a picture of that station and/or the whole map?
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

sorry i saw it too late it was early game and i restarted on new map and didnt keep save

but i tried many stations back then, even tried putting stop a little bit closer or further and it didnt help and restarting game didnt help too and next day when i turn comp on again it all magically worked without any further changes just loaded same save

mrvn
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mrvn »

Do you have any mod installed that changes the default conditions for temporary stops? Maybe that alters the LTN schedules too.

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

ok, i started once more and again same story
i got 160 mods or so but only 1 does something with temporary stations its for player trains tho , it just adds configurable key to summon train on track close to you , great stuff https://mods.factorio.com/mod/QoL-TempStations
anyway what is really wierd that 1st train goes to ore station and temp station before it ofc, but after it just skips everything and go back to depot not to next station, like it reset itself or something
i got some crazy circuit on station that disable loading if not ltn train arrives so i can use station with my personal trains , its quite old thing tho and always worked great also if that was a thing train would just stay on station not go in and out to depot

and again i tried just simple station without anything and other stations in diffrent places and nothing ... no idea at all

also this time reboot computer didnt help so help pls - there is save ...
Attachments
3.zip
(12.84 MiB) Downloaded 96 times

TokMor
Inserter
Inserter

Post by TokMor »

that mod is known to break LTN. You're going to have to chose one or the other (just guess which one Optera will recommend you keep ;) )

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

I thought Dockmeister fixed QoL TempStations a few months ago.
If there still are problems with it messing with LTN report it to him here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/QoL-TempS ... 000ca145d2

trampek
Inserter
Inserter

Post by trampek »

ok tnx for info, my last game was working great tho after magic reboot fixed it... guess i was lucky

AjayGhale
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

LTN hard limit on controllable trains?

Post by AjayGhale »

In train window i look after manual mode trains, and in every 10-15 sec im getting 1-2 new trains in manual mode. They have the schedule but they are waiting in the loading station fully loaded turned into manual mode. If i turn them back to automatic, they start moving to the unloading station, but 2-3 sec later an LTN error popping up "removing invalid delivery from stop xy (and xy means the loading station, where it was turned into manual) I tried to drive these train by my hand to an unloading station, unload them and then send them just into depot, but as im doing this, 1 or 2 new trains popping up turned into manual mode. Someone got this issue already????? Maybe LTN cant control these many trains? Its around 150 with different layouts. 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: LTN hard limit on controllable trains?

Post by Optera »

Trains switching to manual sounds like another mod messing with temporary stops.

merged into topic about that issue

AjayGhale
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by AjayGhale »

Yeah turning off the temp stations mod solved the problem completely.

Optera
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Optera »

The schedules in your save look fine to me.
I can't see 2 temp stops anywhere.

For the copper delivery happening when the train you load into is set to auto. You enabled the provider before completing the station so it is stuck there waiting to be loaded.

Return to “Logistic Train Network”