Any way to download an older version (here or Steam) (outside of normal dl page)

Anything that prevents you from playing the game properly. Do you have issues playing for the game, downloading it or successfully running it on your computer? Let us know here.
Bill0T
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Any way to download an older version (here or Steam) (outside of normal dl page)

Post by Bill0T »

I have checked on the steam drop down for betas and on the Factorio downloads page and there are no releases that I see within the range I am after. I am just wondering if there is somewhere I am missing other than the steam beta section and https://factorio.com/download...

I have a megabase I set up that I have not played for awhile. 0.17.33-2
There was the changes to oil refining (and I am not sure what else) that came between there and the oil release at 0.17.69
I am hoping I can continue working with my base instead of spending 10s of hours figuring out what changed and changing up a very large area of the base.

The downloads I see available jump from 0.16.* to 0.17.69

Anyway to find these?

Thanks

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Any way to download an older version (here or Steam) (outside of normal dl page)

Post by Loewchen »

Old unstable releases are not kept available once a version is declared stable, so no, there is no way to fall back to it if it is no longer listed.
The gameplay changes since then have been minimal though, if you load your old save in the latest version you will hardly have to do rework.

Return to “Technical Help”