[17.75] Crafting Speed is not shown right.

Bugs that are actually features.
User avatar
LuziferSenpai
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter
Posts: 406
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 am
Contact:

[17.75] Crafting Speed is not shown right.

Post by LuziferSenpai »

Hey,

I mostly use formulas to calculate my needs.

So when I now mathed it out, this happend:

I have a refinery with a crafting speed of 2.5, 63 beacons with each 12 modules of 125% speed bonus and a distribution efficiency of 1. Inside the refinery are non - speed bonus.
So when I now math it out:

((63*12*1.25*1)*2.5)+2.5 = 2365

But the Machines shows:
factorio_B9hQcGd8dL.png
factorio_B9hQcGd8dL.png (160.17 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
The other 8 Sources are Produc Modules inside. Without -Speed.
And I use this math since many Version and it was always right.

So at somepoint the Crafting Speed Number doesnt increase anymore!

Greetz,

Luzifer
Factorio & Minecraft Modder
Webdesigner
Anime/Manga Enjoyer


Factorio Mods
Github
Modpack Assembler
Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff
Posts: 17588
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Contact:

Re: [17.75] Crafting Speed is not shown right.

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report. That's correct: speed bonus effects max out at +32,767% as shown in the tooltip.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Post Reply

Return to “Not a bug”