Introduce Yourself

Things that are not directly connected with Factorio.
spacesloth
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Introduce Yourself

Post by spacesloth »

Hey there! I just started playing Factorio about a week or two ago. I have started posting on the forums and wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I am 36 years old and live in Charlotte, North Carolina. I write reports for a living and have a degree in Computer Information Systems and Accounting. I have been married for 11 years and we have four dogs (plus a foster dog at the moment).

I've beat the game once and have since gotten caught up in playing with trains and testing out builds. Looking forward to a second play through at some point.

Looking forward to learning more about the game and hopefully contributing to the community! :D

-root
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by -root »

I got hooked on factorio after seeing it on a youtube channel by "The Winter Owl". I'm here to have fun and be a productive community member. I enjoy getting things to work hence why I like factorio so much :D

boshedo22
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by boshedo22 »

I am fairly new to the game. I've been working on the tutorial mostly. I'm from the USA. Looking for some people who wouldn't mind helping out a new player online.

spacesloth
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by spacesloth »

boshedo22 wrote:I am fairly new to the game. I've been working on the tutorial mostly. I'm from the USA. Looking for some people who wouldn't mind helping out a new player online.
Welcome! You have come to the right place. :)

For starters I would suggest the below links if you have not already checked them out.
Tips and Tricks: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =18&t=5553
Root Negative's Video Tutorials: https://forums.factorio.com/forum/vie ... =18&t=5316
Excellent Train Tutorial from MangledPork: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSGYSbEPpbM

And from there, just ask and people will help from what I have experienced. :)

Johnbuchmiller
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Johnbuchmiller »

Hiii ....really appreciated by your forums rules and regulation and i am a Tax Lawyer by profession and resolve all taxation problems.

JamesGoblin
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by JamesGoblin »

Hi folks (and welcome to all other newcomers :D ) - I just joined and stumbled across this thread.

HammerPiano
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by HammerPiano »

Hi, I really like factorio, and when I introduced this game to a friend, he also loved the game :)
I am from Israel, and I am in high school :D
I have a channel (which you can check in the link in my signature) and I make a factorio playthrough.
I upload in Monday, Friday and Saturday.

wing
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by wing »

Hello all,

I really enjoy playing Factorio. I have joined to find some more players for multiplayer.

I always enjoyed settlers and this game is just great.

Return to “Off topic”