[0.17.x] Game Keeps Crashing (this->reservedSignalsClose[0].signal == signal was not true)

Things that has been reported already before.
MorteRivenditore
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.17.x] Game Keeps Crashing (this->reservedSignalsClose[0].signal == signal was not true)

Post by MorteRivenditore »

So been playing factorio for a while and recently (last few months) started using mods in order to make the game funner (some quality of life mods) everything for the most part has been going amazing BUT recently the game has been crashing (ever since i added nixie tubes) tried both versions but apparently it still crashes) if anyone can help me figure out why its specifically crashing that would be great (will also list full mod list bellow with versions for easier reading so you don't have to read log to find out) also going to attach the log as i don't quite understand it fully and can't seem to tell myself why its been crashing.

Computer Specs:
Windows 7
Gtx 970
i5 - 4670k
32GB Ram

Mod List:
AfraidOfTheDark_1.0.23
BitersBegoneUpdated_0.1.0
CompressedFluids_0.1.10
even-distribution_0.3.9
helmod_0.8.11
LogisticTrainNetwork_1.10.11
more-fusion-reactors_2.4.0
nixie-tubes_0.17.3
OpteraLib_0.1.7
OutpostPlanner_1.1.1
Power Armor MK3_0.2.9
Robocharger_1.2.1
rso-mod_5.0.9 (Resource spawner overhaul)
TrainNewTiers_0.0.1
vtk-armor-reach_1.3.2
Waterfill_v17_0.17.0 (LOL cause piping for 80+ reactors is a pain)

Bellow is the log file no clue what happening. Any advice would be greatly appreciated till i hear back with any advice i might remove nixie tubes for now so i dont have to struggle with game crashing every few minutes
factorio-current.log
(12.51 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

MorteRivenditore
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.17.x] Game Keeps Crashing (this->reservedSignalsClose[0].signal == signal was not true)

Post by MorteRivenditore »

So (apparently others are getting the error i am) difference with mine is nothing with train network has changed (at all infact) for days or roughly 30 hours of in game time so im a bit confused how this could happen if anyone wants me to attach game save let me know (fair warning its a 2k SPM base) and uses mods listed above )

boskid
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.17.x] Game Keeps Crashing (this->reservedSignalsClose[0].signal == signal was not true)

Post by boskid »

log
-> Duplicate 71717

(as this is in technical help): for now just wait for devs to fix this issue

Return to “Duplicates”