[Dominik][0.17.38] Crash when setting Concrete to be assembled

Things that has been reported already before.
Patrico12345
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[Dominik][0.17.38] Crash when setting Concrete to be assembled

Post by Patrico12345 »

What did I do?
I am hosting a Multi-player game (but currently I am the only one in the game). I have opened one of the assemblers in our "Mall". I navigated to the screen to select "Concrete" as the item to be assembled. There currently exists a ghost pattern for an input pipe.

What happened?
Game immediately crashes upon selecting the Concrete recipe in the assembler window.

Expected Result
Concrete would be the designated recipe to be assembled and appropriate connections to the assembler appear in the game world.

Additional Info
  • Attachments contain log file.
  • In addition, game contains attached save file with me (player Patrico12345) standing to the left of the assembler causing problems that has the bug reproduce.
  • Previous assembler (from a blueprint) had existed before Concrete tech was researched.
  • [EDIT:] I've since worked around this problem by placing a new assembler and setting it to produce concrete. I then removed the existing assembler causing issues and copy+pasted the new pattern into place.
Attachments
New Base with version 17.zip
(14.77 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
factorio-current.log
Log File
(4.24 KiB) Downloaded 64 times

Dominik
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [Dominik][0.17.38] Crash when setting Concrete to be assembled

Post by Dominik »

Thanks for the report. It is a duplicate though, of 70656 and couple others. See there for development. As of now, I am still working on it :)

KiO
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [Dominik][0.17.38] Crash when setting Concrete to be assembled

Post by KiO »

Just happened to me multiple times too.

Reproducible by having an old blueprint that contained assemblers with pre-set recipe (red science in my case). Resetting the output and choosing Concrete crashes the game.

An assembler with no output from the very same blueprint can be set to any recipe with no crash. Reproduced multiple times.

Return to “Duplicates”