Things I would like to see (some already mentioned previously)...

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

rizmage
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Things I would like to see (some already mentioned previously)...

Post by rizmage »

I would like to see...

1. Now that we have belt immunity equipment, how about pipe immunity equipment, allowing us to walk through, or jump over pipes, then I could navigate my way round my messy refinery without getting stuck on a pipe.
2. Wormhole technology. This means when a bot goes into a roboport it can reappear almost instantly at another roboport on the same network where it is needed. This would need to be very high cost tech, probably using white science.
3. Game world clock to know when night is coming to make sure I can be back in base for the dark hours, and to know when my solar power network will be switching over to accumulators.
4. The spidertron - please please please make the spidertron a reality.

I'm sure there is more things, but that is my main wish list at the moment.

Darinth
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Things I would like to see (some already mentioned previously)...

Post by Darinth »

I love that we have no clue what the spidertron is actually used for... yet we all want it so badly.

Ranakastrasz
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: Things I would like to see (some already mentioned previously)...

Post by Ranakastrasz »

Darinth wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm
I love that we have no clue what the spidertron is actually used for... yet we all want it so badly.
I thought it was pretty clearly a player vehicle that ignored terrain and entities, walking over them.

---
Pipe immunity, eh, just learn to overuse underground pipes like the rest of us.
Having pipe variants with a ladder over them would be kinda nice though.
Actually that applied to belts to a large extent too, and I am kinda disappointed that wasn't just integrated into movement in general. Like player auto-walks against the belt, at the correct speed to not move, unless you are walking with the belt manually.

Wormhole. Bot network absolutely needs a rework. This, honestly, sounds interesting, but sounds like another sidestepping of the actual problem. Namely bots not being particularly intelligent or optimized. For understandable reasons, but still.

Game Clock. I do believe EvoGUI should be vanilla, as part of a general GUI enhancement.
My Mods:
Modular Armor Revamp - V16
Large Chests - V16
Agent Orange - V16
Flare - V16
Easy Refineries - V16

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”