This mod adds a GUI to display information about your LTN network.
LTN Tracker displays:
- Depot stops, their current status and assigned trains.
- Stations with provided/requested items, current deliveries and their control signals. Clicking a station name will open the station UI and zoom your view to the station. If you use LTN Combinator, an additional icon allows you to open the LTN-C UI from anywhere on the map and change station settings.
- The combined inventory of all stations, with detailed information for each item.
- A history of recent deliveries.
- Alerts for trains being loaded or unloaded incorrectly and timed out deliveries.
Special thanks to Optera for creating LTN and for his continued support during the development of this mod.
License: private use only, no modification, no redistibution, no commercial use (with the exception of streaming, which is allowed)
Download: Mod portal (0.16 version)
I found a bug! What do I do now?
Post it either here or on GitHub. Please include the displayed error message (if any) and your Factorio and LTN-T versions. Attaching your factorio-current.log can help me resolve the issue quicker. In some cases I might ask you for additional information.