However when you hold the cursor over the recipe, pause the game with Shift + Space, move the cursor somewhere else and then resume the game, the items in the inventories start flashing like if that item was inserted into the inventory.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have items in some inventory
- Open character window (E)
- Hover the mouse over a recipe of a item in the inventory (if you have transport belts in inventory, hover transport belt recipe)
- Pause the game (Shift + Space)
- Move the mouse cursor away from the recipies
- Resume the game (Shift + Space again)
The highlighted slots in the inventories stop lighting up orange.
What actually happened:
The slots with items from the hovered recipe start flashing orange as if the items were inserted into the inventories.
Here is a GIF showing the issue (177 MB): https://px.kayanor.de/sx/Factorio_Inven ... ashing.gif