[0.16.51] Crash: "Network input handler received non sequentional tick closure."

Place for things which are bugs but we have no idea how to solve them. Things related to hardware, libraries, strange setups, etc.
Slothy4K
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

[0.16.51] Crash: "Network input handler received non sequentional tick closure."

Post by Slothy4K »

Game Crashes only on Multiplayer. Somethimes 5 sec after connecting, sometimes after 10 min.
Donwloading the save from the server itself(not as ingame save) and starting it on singleplayers works fine.
When my game crashes, erveryone on the server gets a "Server not responding" for 1 or 2 sek.no error messages on the server. just , that i disconnectet.

Mods using:
Todo-List.

Yt-Video:
https://youtu.be/pOEGz_jw3Ac
(on it, it looks like, every time i got near the iron patch. but i got them aswell when i was setting up the steam power,that you see in the video)
Attachments
saves.zip
Server-side Saves
(23.34 MiB) Downloaded 91 times
factorio-current.log
Client-side
(10.38 KiB) Downloaded 111 times
factorio-dump-current.dmp
Client-side
(612.64 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Twinsen
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [0.16.51] Crash: "Network input handler received non sequentional tick closure."

Post by Twinsen »

Seems like a rare packet corruption.
Unfortunately the report is too old to investigate further.

Slothy4K
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [0.16.51] Crash: "Network input handler received non sequentional tick closure."

Post by Slothy4K »

Wow i forgot , that i posted this bug. In the end, i figured out, that my ping went from 25 ms up to 1000+ ms for a period of 0,2 sek and back to normal. I think, my ISP was the issue, but cant say it for sure and cant test it anymore. I left my pc for a week and after i got back, this error never ever happened again.

Return to “1 / 0 magic”