[MOD 0.16.x] Advanced Electric Revamped v16

Topics and discussion about specific mods
lshallo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[MOD 0.16.x] Advanced Electric Revamped v16

Post by lshallo »

Hello All,
I took the opportunity that i know a little about modding this game to fix an annoyance i had with a mod.
The advanced solar mod is nice and all but it still uses the old solar panel textures. So i took the time to remake the textures with the new high resolution texture as a baseline.

IMPORTANT!
IF YOU WANT TO HELP TRANSLATE THIS MOD, PLEASE USE THIS GOOGLE FORM: https://goo.gl/HHgrhf

A preview can be seen here:

Factorio Mod Link: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Advanced- ... vamped-v16
Last edited by lshallo on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cornyne
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] Advanced Solar Revamped v16

Post by Cornyne »

Failure to load
here are the 2 lines of error log.

12.844 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1087: File not found: __Advanced-Electric-Revamped-v16__/graphics/entity/advanced-solar/advanced-solar.png
12.964 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: File not found: __Advanced-Electric-Revamped-v16__/graphics/entity/advanced-solar/advanced-solar.png

I looked in the archive and noticed there is no Directory named entity.

lshallo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [MOD 0.16.x] Advanced Electric Revamped v16

Post by lshallo »

Cornyne wrote:Failure to load
here are the 2 lines of error log.

12.844 Error AtlasSystem.cpp:1087: File not found: __Advanced-Electric-Revamped-v16__/graphics/entity/advanced-solar/advanced-solar.png
12.964 Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: File not found: __Advanced-Electric-Revamped-v16__/graphics/entity/advanced-solar/advanced-solar.png

I looked in the archive and noticed there is no Directory named entity.
Ok i overlooked one line for the non hr version. So it is working for everyone that has hr enabled in the graphics settings. I am going to upload a fix in the next few minutes. Thanks for reporting!

Return to “Mods”