Yeah, limited counts of circuits - it'll be extreme challenge
And new way to get organic solvent, its nice
I'm trying to imagine how we'll get melamine, methane and ammonia on red science level to get primitive circuits mk1, lol it'll be funny
I still have questions:
1) Formica- that has something to do with ants or formic acid?
2) Plastic consumption - will it be more on second stage of ur wonderful electronics?
3) Destiny of optical fiber on second and later stages?
4) Can we use methane to get methanol or another products from methane?
5) All 5 types of bob's modules have the same on 99% of the recipes - all modules making from electronics! None of these modules don't use gears, iron, iron sticks, pumps, filters, batteries, steam, crushing drums, any catalysts or something like this - how to explain how productivity module can bust the production? Or how to explain how pollution cleaning module can clean air?