[0.16.6] Transport belt invisible broken entity

Things that has been reported already before.
icon256
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.16.6] Transport belt invisible broken entity

Post by icon256 »

Hi,

When attempting to connect the transport belt from the splitter to the north west belt, it does not connect automatically as usual as displayed on screen.

To double check, I removed the transport belts connecting to and from it all the way from the splitter and few tiles afterwards. Same results.

However, leading up to my screenshot, I wanted to take, thus a clearer 4K shot of it, and used the Luna command line to output the screenshot instead of using a third party screenshot tool and discovered this with (show_entity_info = true). Image

Notice entity that does not show on screen on original screenshot (third party tool), however using the Luna command screenshot (script-output), it revealed dead/destroyed entity.

Now knowing the issue, thus using my imagination, I can place the transports belt on top of the "blueprint"/broken entity (from the second screenshot) and then remove the entities (transport belt) around the connecting transport belt to resolve the original connecting issue as then it connects as normal.

Also, here's the log attached leading up to the issue. No mods loaded - just vanilla. Not a huge bug, more annoying if you don't know what it could be to the average player. Thinking it's some type of rendering bug.
factorio-current.log
Log
(494.48 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

icon256
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: [0.16.6] Transport belt invisible broken entity

Post by icon256 »

roger...okay...I did search for it, but I didn't see that related...makes sense now...looks like it will be fixed for 0.16.7. Thx!

Return to “Duplicates”