[Rseding91] [0.16.0] Loading Blueprint Storage Failed

Bugs that we were not able to reproduce, and/or are waiting for more detailed info.
ProfoundDisputes
Inserter
Inserter

[Rseding91] [0.16.0] Loading Blueprint Storage Failed

Post by ProfoundDisputes »

I went to steam and changed to latest release. It downloaded and loaded up fine. I went into mods section and checked for updates. Without updating or disabling any mods I loaded attached save file and was greeted by the errors as seen in the photos than it crashed to desktop. I tried re-loading the Factorio and updating a single mod that was available and then disabled all mods that are not for version .16. I received the exact same error. I than tried disabling all mods, I received the same errors. I than tried my other 5 files and all of them do exactly the same thing. I than tried rolling back to latest .15 build. I kept all mods off and reloaded my attached save. Even in .15 its giving me the same error. I currently can't play factorio in any version, without it crashing to desktop.
Attachments
[16.0] Error Zip.zip
(10.74 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
Error
Error
20171213135157_1.jpg (648.79 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Error
Error
20171213135155_1.jpg (636.39 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
After Closing Error Prompts
After Closing Error Prompts
Error.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 2214 times

ProfoundDisputes
Inserter
Inserter

Re: [0.16.0] Loading Blueprint Storage Failed

Post by ProfoundDisputes »

Well if I delete the Factorio/blueprint-storage.dat file it loads fine in .16. Now ALL of my BLUEPRINTS in the blueprint library are gone. Blueprint books in the save files work just fine and I can export them to the library with no issues. I put some blueprints into the library and restarted factorio and everything works fine.

However, I have now lost all of my blueprints in the library :(. I have include the backup blueprint-storage.dat file as an attachment.
Attachments
blueprint-storage-backup.zip
(126.94 KiB) Downloaded 67 times

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [Rseding91] [0.16.0] Loading Blueprint Storage Failed

Post by Rseding91 »

Do you have the mod(s) you used in 0.15 that I could try loading it in 0.15 with the mods?
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Pending”