Newbie looking for some MP action (Eng/Ger)

Arrange meetings with other people to play MP, announce your servers.
Anarchy
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Newbie looking for some MP action (Eng/Ger)

Post by Anarchy »

Hey everyone.
I have a love/hate relationship with factorio. Even though i really enjoy playing the game i can't quite get behind it questions like "what should i do, how do i beginn, what do i do before i even start" still bother me after playing this game for more than 80 hours.

I've tried watching Tutorials on Youtube but most of the time when i try to build along or just watch it over and over again i still have problems to understand it.
Basically i've only had so many attempts building something other than what the guy in the tutorial told me to.
I have to be honest i learn much better if someone is able to teach me i am with them and can watch what they are doing.

This is why i ask for help here.
If someone is willing to teach me a few things in a Multiplayer session i would greatly appreciate it. Headset/Discord is available fluent in english and german.

Oh and before i forget i am 24 years old so your eardrums will not be penetrated every time i talk.

Thank you guys in advance and have a great weekend.
Cheers

Capwell
Inserter
Inserter

Re: Newbie looking for some MP action (Eng/Ger)

Post by Capwell »

Hey, Anarchy!

We would love to help you out, with Factorio! Help you to enjoy it again.

Are you interested in joining a network of communities?

We currently have 4 Factorio Servers.

Two in the UK & Two in the US

UK-1 - Public server.
UK-2 - Private server for regulars, (Highly Moderated).

US-1 - Public server.
US-2 - Private server for regulars, (Highly Moderated).

Let me know if you are, join us on discord: https://discord.gg/2vqQY8c

player8472
Inserter
Inserter

Post by player8472 »

We have a german server with Bob's, SpaceX and a few convenience-Mods (ModMyFactory-Pack is available) - write a PM when interested. Since we are a german group i'll write mire details in German than in English and hope to be in compliance with the rules anyhow.

Wir haben nen deutschen Server (Wir sprechen Deutsch - Spielsprache egal^^) mit Bob's, SpaceX und nen paar Convenience-Mods.
Schreib mir ne PM wenn du interesse hast.

Wir haben allerdings auch schon nen bisschen was gebaut^^

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

player8472 wrote:Since we are a german group i'll write mire details in German than in English and hope to be in compliance with the rules anyhow.
The "English only" rule doesn't apply to the Multiplayer subforum - you can write in another language as much as you want :)

Die "Nur Englisch"-Regel gilt nicht im Multiplayer-Subforum - hier kannst du auch in jeder anderen Sprache schreiben :)
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

player8472
Inserter
Inserter

Post by player8472 »

I read about it.

But since the Threads owner is searching for either german or english players, i wasn't sure how the rules would translate.

Return to “Multiplayer”