15.32 Crash while building solar field

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
zombieroboninja
Inserter
Inserter

15.32 Crash while building solar field

Post by zombieroboninja »

While my personal robots build a solar setup from a blueprint, the game crashes. This has happened a few times in a row now. It usually crashes shortly after I remove or add the logistics wires linking my accumulators to the pump (not offshore pump) from my steam storage tanks to my steam engines. I have the pump turn on if accumulator charge goes below 5%. I'm not sure what's causing it, the crash seems to happen randomly after messing with it, not at the precise moment I do anything in particular.
Attachments
_autosave2.zip
(6.13 MiB) Downloaded 80 times
factorio-current.log
(11.5 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: 15.32 Crash while building solar field

Post by posila »

Hi, thanks for the report.
Can you please try to verify integrity of game files in Factorio properties in Steam library and see if it says it found some corrupted files?

zombieroboninja
Inserter
Inserter

It's crashed a couple more times since my first post and in seemingly random spots doing things unrelated to other crashes. I just verified the game cache and it said I had 27 missing files. I'm not sure how that happened :oops: probably should've tried that before making this bug report. I'm going to continue playing the save and see if verifying it helped. I'll try to post back here after a few hours of play and let you know if that resolved my crashing issue.

zombieroboninja
Inserter
Inserter

After playing for a while, I think this was just a case of corrupted/missing files, and verifying the cache did the trick. I have no idea how that happened, but if I ever run into crashes again, I'll try verifying the cache before posting another bug report. Thanks for your help, posila!

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”