[0.15.31] My own blueprints are queued for transfer

Bugs that are actually features.
Quazaka
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.15.31] My own blueprints are queued for transfer

Post by Quazaka »

Whenever I join a multiplayer map, all my blueprints are queued for transfer. While some of the other player's blueprints are available, and some of the other players are also "queued for transfer".

I am unsure what more information to provide, as my blueprints are working in my singleplayer worlds.

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Re: [0.15.31] My own blueprints are queued for transfer

Post by Oxyd »

You mean they are queued without you doing anything? Or they become queued when you click on them? Is the game modded? Does this happen on every multiplayer server?

Quazaka
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Quazaka »

Happens on every server I have tried(4), not modded, they are all listed as queued when I click on them, no one of them is downloading.

A lot of the other players in the game's blueprints are available, even though I have not yet clicked on them. It might look like the game is downloading all the blueprints in the game. Even though I cannot seem to find one that is currently being downloaded. Will try to join a server with a single player and see if it start to download his library.

Edit*
Joined a new map with two online players, 80% of the blueprints were preloaded from the player (even the offline players) My own was still not loaded BUT they start downloading a few seconds after right clicking them.
Seems to be a problem with servers with many players in them. - Yesterday I spend some 2 hours in a game and my blueprints were not ready when I left, they were all queued.

Oxyd
Former Staff
Former Staff

Post by Oxyd »

The game transfers one blueprint at a time, so it might take a bit before it actually starts transferring. Blueprints that were transferred before you joined will be available to you, even if the player is off-line.

Doesn't look like a bug to me, unless I'm missing something.

Quazaka
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Quazaka »

Okay make sense, but the problem is that during my +2hour game on a server with 11 online players I never got the chance to use my own blueprints because they got added at the end of the queue(?). It is also very hard to know what is currently being downloaded when there are +30 players in the list.

I also asked other people in the server if they had trouble with their blueprints being stuck, and they did not. It seemed to only being me not being able to use my blueprints.

Have been in a 10+ player map for some 8 minuts now and the blueprint is differently stuck downloading from another player. I found the book it is downloading.

Quazaka
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Quazaka »

Server: "[EU] The Madness !" - Players: "22" (currently the most populated one)
Nate66873 blueprint book "science" is stuck at around 30%.

let me know if you need TeamViewer of something else from me so you can see that this is an actual problem.

Return to “Not a bug”