More Graphical changes with pollution

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Alien_Squasher
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:18 am
Contact:

More Graphical changes with pollution

Post by Alien_Squasher »

So most ideas start like this "Factorio NEEDS this" I will say that factorio as it is a near perfect game. However I'd like to see one simple change, a couple more graphical changes when pollution reaches a certain level, besides trees withering. Make the land look polluted and messed up, make the water change color or look polluted when pollution hits a point. That's literally all that I'm suggesting. I've picked my last bone with the idea of adding in the option of alien peace, but frankly we all know that that just isn't factorio. So this is my last idea.
The Factory MUST grow The Factory MUST grow The Factory MUST grow The Factory MUST grow
Post Reply

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”