This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
- Manual Inserter
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:53 pm
when removing a rail curve with a rail signal placed on the intersection point, the rail signal will falsely and indefinitely remain red.
There is no different result whether the rail or signal was placed or removed by hand or by bots.
Steps to reproduce:
- Have a straight rail section
- Place a curve intersecting the straight section
- Place a rail signal on the spot where it touches both the curve and straight segment
- Remove curved rail
- Signal remains red
Maybe related to viewtopic.php?f=41&t=19619
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 5031
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:53 pm
- Factorio Staff
- Posts: 8883
- Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:23 am
Thanks for the report and easy way to reproduce the problem. It's now fixed for the next version of 0.15.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users