Version 0.15.1

Information about releases and roadmap.
FactorioBot
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Version 0.15.1

Post by FactorioBot »

Changes
  • Reduced noise effect on zoom-to-world view.
Bugfixes
  • Fixed update error.
  • Fixed Steam config loading error.
  • Fixed headless not starting without server-settings.json (44537)
  • Fixed the "reset" button in the generate map GUI wouldn't reset settings to the actual default values. (44527)
  • Fixed that right clicking icon in the tag edit gui crashed the game. (44541)

Use the automatic updater if you can (check experimental updates in other settings) or download full installation at http://www.factorio.com/download/experimental.

something13
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Re: Version 0.15.1

Post by something13 »

just wanted to know if this added update means that i do not have to disable & delete my cloud save folder thing to play factorio on steam.

I transition between macbook and desktop a lot for this game.

thanks

Tyrindor
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Tyrindor »

You guys rock.

I've noticed that sometimes when I customize certain map set settings with a preset selected, create a new world on those settings, click restart, then go back to main menu, it'll keep some of those custom settings instead of fully loading preset defaults. I assume it's intended to load them all. I noticed it happens a lot with uranium ore setting in particular. Not a big deal now that the reset button works though. :)

I also had a crash when deleting a blueprint book, but haven't tried again.
something13 wrote:just wanted to know if this added update means that i do not have to disable & delete my cloud save folder thing to play factorio on steam.

thanks
Works for me with cloud enabled now. Just need to restart steam before it sees the update.
Last edited by Tyrindor on Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

aober93
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by aober93 »

Still doesnt update. Ingame updater sais ,translated from german: Theres a new version, but it can no longer be updated by autoupdate. Please download from factorio.com...

thats wat u gonna doo

HammerPiano
Fast Inserter
Fast Inserter

Post by HammerPiano »

The zoom to world feature is so awesome, I love it!

commandoby
Inserter
Inserter

Post by commandoby »

Спасибо. И облако и русский язык работают.

Thank you. Both the cloud and the Russian language work.

Caliban
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Caliban »

How can i remove Blueprints or Blueprint book? I took some from the new Blueprint GUI but they litter my inventory. Removing them from the GUI don't make them disappear :c

something13
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by something13 »

Tyrindor wrote:You guys rock.

I've noticed that sometimes when I customize certain map set settings with a preset selected, create a new world on those settings, click restart, then go back to main menu, it'll keep some of those custom settings instead of fully loading preset defaults. I noticed it happens a lot with uranium ore setting in particular. Not a big deal now that the reset button works though. :)
something13 wrote:just wanted to know if this added update means that i do not have to disable & delete my cloud save folder thing to play factorio on steam.

thanks
Works for me with cloud enabled now. Just need to restart steam before it sees the update.
Thankss!! let the sleepless nights begin.

Alanore
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Alanore »

Zoom-to-world view should be unlocked after launching first rocket with sat imo.

Great job, i had hard times to collect my jaw from the ground.

Crazy_Adept1797
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Crazy_Adept1797 »

The Mod Portal Has stopped Responding. I haven't gotten any responses from it, in-game and otherwise. Would you know what's going on with it?

Snobo
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by Snobo »

If you could save the controls and sound settings when patching, that would be awesome :)

wilsonyu
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by wilsonyu »

I can't install mods... Cannot connect to the mod portal?! Have anyone have this issue after installing the update?

5thHorseman
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by 5thHorseman »

Alanore wrote:Zoom-to-world view should be unlocked after launching first rocket with sat imo.
That would only make sense if they also disabled M to map.

Which would be terrible.

toastman
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by toastman »

This is just a minor bug in the german translation, but a really bad one, especially if someone wants to enjoy the great new HD-models, the translation gets confusing.

The english word "high" is always translated as "Häufig" in Factorio, this translation is not bad for ore density (not perfect but ok) but not for the system settings. Within the gfx options for resolution and video memory the translation is really wrong, you need to use "Hoch". Best case scenario would be to use always "hoch" instead of "häufig".

Cylindric
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Cylindric »

5thHorseman wrote:That would only make sense if they also disabled M to map.
No, they are quite different. The old map only updates when you visit somewhere, or a radar scans it, so that could quite realistically be available with "ground only" tech. The zoom-to-map shows real-time activity everywhere you have uncovered, which would make sense with satellite coverage. Although, some fluff then required to explain why you can't see actually everywhere :)

equitime77
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by equitime77 »

Yey. Factorio Devs must be the best ones ever lol. Not only do they put the update out early but its really really good. Even got my son playing it tonight and he only played it a bit when we first got it. My Factorio addiction is only going to continue...

Chocolatetthunder
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by Chocolatetthunder »

Sorting server lists by players only sorts by play time
sorting by name gives player ammounts
sorting by time gives names
http://puu.sh/vv8kD/c31a179f2f.jpg
http://puu.sh/vv8l0/96f2c91c94.jpg
http://puu.sh/vv8x5/08f39ffe1c.jpg
Last edited by Chocolatetthunder on Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3Ra Gaming Owner
join us on discord @ http://www.3RaGaming.com/discord

fwyrl
Inserter
Inserter

Post by fwyrl »

Noticing a very nice UPS and FPS bump in this version! Thanks :D

Bartimaeus
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Bartimaeus »

toastman wrote:This is just a minor bug in the german translation, but a really bad one, especially if someone wants to enjoy the great new HD-models, the translation gets confusing.

The english word "high" is always translated as "Häufig" in Factorio, this translation is not bad for ore density (not perfect but ok) but not for the system settings. Within the gfx options for resolution and video memory the translation is really wrong, you need to use "Hoch". Best case scenario would be to use always "hoch" instead of "häufig".

They replied to this problem on 0.15.0 already and pointed that it does not belong here but to the localisations discussion section of the forum.
daniel34 wrote:
Ca_Putt wrote:Something less critical: in the german version HD mode is labeled "Häufig" which means often not high. "Hoch" would be the correct translation. Or just "HD" :D or "spektakulär"
Please post it to the German localization discussion thread or correct it yourself at https://crowdin.com/project/factorio

FudgeZombie
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Post by FudgeZombie »

How do you know if your running .15.1 or how do you download it

Return to “Releases”