[0.14.0] Corrupted game state

This subforum contains all the issues which we already resolved.
shakaman
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[0.14.0] Corrupted game state

Post by shakaman »

factorio-current.log
The working game where I see myself
(59.73 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Release: stea
Version 0.14.0 (build 24281, win64, steam)

Playing multiplayer, got Corrupted game state and disconnected. I reconnected and I could see myself on the map (while walking around, the before me stood still). I tried to printscreen the error message but lightshot doesn't show it with the link (http://prnt.sc/caqret). It was a headless server.

Specs: X99-deluxe, i7-5930k (non overclocked), 32GB ram, Raid 1 258 SSD Samsung, GTX980.
Connection: Fiber hard line all the way.

Loewchen
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: [0.14.0] Corrupted game state

Post by Loewchen »

Please upload the desync report.

shakaman
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by shakaman »

Found this in the Users\_NAME_\AppData\Roaming\Factorio\temo\desync-report\reference-level

posila
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Post by posila »

Hi, I tried to run save from your desync report for a while, and I didn't manage to reproduce the desync, so I it is possible it is fixed in our current build. There were issues with personal roboport and with inserters that could cause desync, which will be fixed in next patch.

I will look at why it said map was corrupted even thought I was able to load it just fine, but I disabled map corruption detection when generating desync for 0.14.2

If you encounter more desyncs when 0.14.2 is released, please let us know (create new thread)

Return to “Resolved Problems and Bugs”