A collection of mod Ideas

This is the place to request new mods or give ideas about what could be done.

What would catogory would you like to see the most?

Belts
No votes
Robots
25%
Electrical
50%
Extras
25%

Total votes: 4

oliverpowerboy
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

A collection of mod Ideas

Post by oliverpowerboy »

[b][u]Before you look at this and create it I made these up if you will make it into a mod please credit me somewhere and left me know when you have done so[/b][/u]
[spoiler=]
Belts:
Mod idea 1: a swapper belt, this would swap what sides the items are on it would only do that
Mod idea 2: a single sided belt this would be half a tile big and go one way and on the other half you can put a belt going in an opposite direction or it can split any time in another direction
Mod idea 3: a 3 splitter

Robots:
Mod idea 1: Robot count
mod idea 2: Zone control you could make a zone but It has to include a robot port the robots will only use the stuff in the zone
mod idea 3: a simple one a mining robot it would be slightly slower than a regular miner but it would move it to a storage chest strait away one it's mined 5 it would also have more electricity capacity
mod idea 4: a robot port that would make a robot then deploy it into the world it has to be in the range of a roboport
mod idea 5: a robot would move you about to a selected area useful for moving across large bodies of water
Electrical:
Mod idea 1: A grid maker you select an area and if it gets disconnected it would tell you in the grid you can add priorities so furnace, inserters, miners and so on
mod idea 2: you can be able to make a engine only to power a grid(^) or a machine

Extras:
Mod idea 1: A bomber (bomb bases)
Mod idea 2: cloning would be expensive VERY 1,000 blue circuits 10,000 iron and other items (Jorg co Industries has done this)
Mod idea 3: World Markers (like train stations but you can place it anywhere)
Mod idea 4: A machine that would pack it's self up once done smelting and goes into you're inv strait away it would also deliver the items it smelted to you're inv as well
[/spoiler]
Last edited by oliverpowerboy on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: A collection of mod Ideas

Post by jorgenRe »

Cloning is only expensive tech wise and the energy required unless our clone would be a robot.
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

oliverpowerboy
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: A collection of mod Ideas

Post by oliverpowerboy »

jorgenRe wrote:Cloning is only expensive tech wise and the energy required unless our clone would be a robot.

Thank you I'm kind of new to mods so I don't know if some have already been done and I was bored when I posted this so I didn't do any research thanks

Return to “Ideas and Requests For Mods”