Scenarios [fixed v0.12.8]

Bugs that are actually features.
Silden
Inserter
Inserter

Scenarios [fixed v0.12.8]

Post by Silden »

Just updated to v0.12.7 (build 16743, win64) and the campaigns now list two new entries:
* scenario-pack/Transport belt madness
* scenario-pack/Tight spot.

When I select scenario-pack/Transport belt madness and click play, I get the error message:

Notice
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:4: ...Factorio/temp/currently-playing/transportbeltmadness.lua:4: LuaPlayer doesn't contain key disabledrecipegroups.

When I select scenario-pack/Tight spot, I'm asked to select a level, but on selecting a level and clicking Play, I get the error message:

Notice
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:4: ..ta/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/tightspot.lua:56: LuaPlayer doesn't contain key disabledrecipegroups.
Last edited by Silden on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jeroon
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Scenarios

Post by jeroon »

You might want to try to update to version 0.12.8, all scenarios work for me.

Silden
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Silden »

jeroon wrote:You might want to try to update to version 0.12.8, all scenarios work for me.
I've got v0.12.7 build 16743 win 64, when I go to About > Check updates, it says "No new updates available".

orzelek
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by orzelek »

Silden wrote:
jeroon wrote:You might want to try to update to version 0.12.8, all scenarios work for me.
I've got v0.12.7 build 16743 win 64, when I go to About > Check updates, it says "No new updates available".
Double check if experimental updates are enabled. If you used zip they would be off.

Silden
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Silden »

orzelek wrote:
Silden wrote:
Double check if experimental updates are enabled. If you used zip they would be off.
Thanks Experimental updates was not checked. I've now checked it, updated to v0.12.8 and the scenarios now load correctly.

daniel34
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by daniel34 »

Moved to Not a bug.
quick links: log file | graphical issues | wiki

Silden
Inserter
Inserter

Post by Silden »

daniel34 wrote:Moved to Not a bug.
It was a bug, it's just that it has been fixed in the latest version.

Return to “Not a bug”