[2.1.19] "Too far to connect" when trying to drag belts

Post your bugs and problems so we can fix them.
slortibort
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 am
Contact:

[2.1.19] "Too far to connect" when trying to drag belts

Post by slortibort »

I get "Too far to connect" when trying to drag red belts over blue belts and blue belt ghosts.
Too Far.png
Too Far.png (308.34 KiB) Viewed 37 times
What did you do?

I dragged red belts over blue belts and blue belt ghosts

What happened?

I got the message "Too far to connect" and the red belts didn't ghost.

What did you expect to happen instead? It might be obvious to you, but do it anyway!

I expected the red belts to ghost over the blue belts.

Does it happen always, once, or sometimes?

This has happened several times recently whilst trying to drag belts both over existing belts and empty space.
Attachments
Reise Reise Bug.zip
(18.72 MiB) Downloaded 1 time
Post Reply

Return to “Bug Reports”