Hi,
I would like to have a possibility to have disabled sprite-button graphic effect of graying out sprite and quality and keeping number saturated but simultaneously still be able to click a button with a click effect. Currently because of that limitation to replicate Quickbar slot behavior I need to create separate gui elements (overlays) for every part of a slot instead of using native sprite-button functionalities which have huge performance cost (Gui render preparation phase). Instead of a single sprite button I have 5 gui elements which could go down to 4 but not less. It would be great if I could also simulate a Spidertron remote slot as well without an overlay for a planet. Further request is to have support for presenting blueprints either directly by setting blueprint or probably even better in more elastic way by allowing to set sprites in a dynamic grid up to 4 elements passed as a list of sprites=["item/chest", ...] or just by allowing to place sprites in positions left-top, center-left, etc.
Thank you for your efforts.
Sprite-button enabled=false graphic effect without disabling it (Quickbar slot like behavior)
Re: Sprite-button enabled=false graphic effect without disabling it (Quickbar slot like behavior)
I think this would be solved by adding transparency viewtopic.php?p=701701
-
1paper1clip
- Manual Inserter

- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:06 pm
- Contact:
Re: Sprite-button enabled=false graphic effect without disabling it (Quickbar slot like behavior)
This would be awesome for me! The Quickbar mod has been amazing, and would be even better if it could hold blueprints, spidertron remotes, and artillery remotes as well.
Re: Sprite-button enabled=false graphic effect without disabling it (Quickbar slot like behavior)
It can hold spiderton remotes and artillery remotes and other tools like copy etc. Blueprints are possible but in a bit inefficient way, here I request about improvements in factorio API to make it efficient.

