[2.0.7] Nuclear Power achievement is possible without nuclear reactor

We are aware of them, but they have low priority. We have more important things to do. They go here in order not to take space in the main bug thread list.
Yodo
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

[2.0.7] Nuclear Power achievement is possible without nuclear reactor

Post by Yodo »

In a save migrated from 1.1 I wanted to get the new achievements in the base game. I enabled my steam power system which had steam engines and steam turbines connected to boilers, and got both the Steam power and Nuclear power achievements.
I expected not to get the Nuclear power achievement, as I had not built any nuclear reactors in that save.
Checking the temperature of the steam in the steam turbine might be a good fix, but might not be be accurate if mods are used.
Screenshot
Attachments
factorio-current.log
Log file with the achievement gaining
(13.73 KiB) Downloaded 2 times
Have you considered using flow routers instead of balancers?

Stargateur
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Re: [2.0.7] Nuclear Power achievement is possible without nuclear reactor

Post by Stargateur »

In a save migrated from 1.1
That unrelated right ?, the point here is having a turbine produce power using boiler trigger the achievement, right ?

Rseding91
Factorio Staff
Factorio Staff

Re: [2.0.7] Nuclear Power achievement is possible without nuclear reactor

Post by Rseding91 »

Thanks for the report however in this scenario I'm going to say that we don't plan to make any changes. If you migrate save files in methods such as this then you may have that happen. If you don't want that, you can of course not do that specific set of steps.
If you want to get ahold of me I'm almost always on Discord.

Return to “Minor issues”