Spidertron deconstruction based on decon planner

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Epb7304
Inserter
Inserter

Spidertron deconstruction based on decon planner

Post by Epb7304 »

TL;DR
Spidertrons should deconstruct buildings and obstacles that are marked for deconstruction based on a deconstruction planner that is in the spidertrons inventory (or perhaps a special slot?)

What ?
Spidertrons should either get another special slot or use one in its inventory for a deconstruction planner and whatever is listed in that deconstruction planner is the only thing that that spidertron is able to deconstruct
Why ?
I wish that I could use roboports in spidertrons, but right now it is not particularly feasible since unless you manually go through every item in the game the spidertron will quickly get filled up with random junk, this solution is both simple and elegant

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Spidertron deconstruction based on decon planner

Post by ssilk »

Hm. Should this deconstruction planner automatically deconstruct all items in its (construction robot)-reach that match (or all, if the planner is empty),

or do you mean that item in the deconstruction planner more like a filter for the construction bots (grab only this item!)?

The second I would find really useful, because that would solve also those issues, where the inventory of player/spider gets overflowed by useless items.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”