[Solved] Remembering servers?

Don't know how to use a machine? Looking for efficient setups? Stuck in a mission?
JasonC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

[Solved] Remembering servers?

Post by JasonC »

How do you save a server that you like so you can play again later?

The big green button only shows the last server used; which disappears if you load a saved game or play somewhere else.

Is there a bookmark button that I missed?

Thanks
Last edited by JasonC on Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Took a break from 0.12.29 to 0.17.79, and then to ... oh god now it's 1.something. I never know what's happening.

credomane
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Remembering servers?

Post by credomane »

There is a "favorite" icon. On the left side of each server in the server browser is a little factorio icon. Clicking that will add it to your favorites (goes from a disabled/greyed out look to a colored icon). Favorited servers will sort to the top of the server browser. Once you know that icon is the favorite button it is great but until you know that you probably never even notice it as there is nothing to indicate what it does.

steinio
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by steinio »

The icon should be a heart. :)

Transport Belt Repair Man

View unread Posts

JasonC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by JasonC »

credomane wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:21 am
There is a "favorite" icon. On the left side of each server in the server browser is a little factorio icon. Clicking that will add it to your favorites (goes from a disabled/greyed out look to a colored icon). Favorited servers will sort to the top of the server browser. Once you know that icon is the favorite button it is great but until you know that you probably never even notice it as there is nothing to indicate what it does.
Thanks! I see it now and it's exactly what I was looking for. :D
steinio wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:46 am
Yes! Or a star!
Took a break from 0.12.29 to 0.17.79, and then to ... oh god now it's 1.something. I never know what's happening.

JasonC
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by JasonC »

steinio wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:46 am
FR: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=103832

Return to “Gameplay Help”