Logistics in vehicles.

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

Dumbgenius
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Logistics in vehicles.

Post by Dumbgenius »

My suggestion is allowing cars and trains to be upgraded into a logistics system compatible version. It could be toggled from active provider to receiver, and it would greatly simplify loading/unloading of trains at stations, and would also allow cars to be a viable form of bulk item transport without too much manual item transfer.

jockeril
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: Logistics in vehicles.

Post by jockeril »

+1 :idea:

I was thinking of the same thing - when the tanks got changed so that if you made a loading station for a tank, the way they were when introduced - it would fill only the usage slots. After a version change - it would fill up the tanks cargo hold completely.

So my idea is that you let us set the tank holding area to accept certain items in certain cargo hold slots (for eg. - I would set one slot for shells, one for magazines and another one or two for fuel and leave the rest for carrying stuff (any unset slot will not accept item inserted by machines, but you can still have those unset slots, and only them get their items extracted by inserters).

This way I don't make the whole factory keep producing the products used by the tank only...
[request] RTL support please

My mods

Formally Hebrew translator for FARL & EvoGUI mods

join me on
- Twitter[@jockeril],
- Twitch.tv/jockeril,
- Youtube/jocker-il (or JoCKeR-iL)
- and steam !

Goldern
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by Goldern »

That's quite hard to do, unless you find a (uber fast) way of removing items from them

jorgenRe
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by jorgenRe »

This all should be possible using the current lua interface(if thats the name :) )
So for the devs it probably is super duper easy!
Logo
Noticed the told change in FFF #111 so il continue to use my signature ^_^
Thanks for listening to our suggestions, devs :D!
I would jump of joy if we could specify which tiles spawned in a surfaces

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”