Let's play - wiki page

Anything related to the content on our wiki (https://wiki.factorio.com/)

Moderator: Bilka

MpPozor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Let's play - wiki page

Post by MpPozor »

Hello. I have create new page on Factorio wiki for sharing YouTube videos about Factorio.

Page: https://forums.factorio.com/wiki/inde ... t%27s_play

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Let's play - wiki page

Post by ssilk »

I would link the single videos, cause when I follow the current links there is not one factorio video visible and that looks for me a bit like spam. Sorry, I don't mean it that harsh, but I really mean, when you link something for a special theme, then the special theme must be visible at first and then - o. K. - minecraft and other things can be shown.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

MpPozor
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by MpPozor »

What will you do after watching video? You will close it. They created advertising when they created video about Factorio. And now they have advertising for get more viewers. It's correct.
Or no?

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by ssilk »

It would be ok, if there would be a video about factorio, when following the link. But there is none. Even when I search for it I didn't find any factorio video there. For me this is currently just spam. Perhaps the links are wrong or I see with my iPad something very different or they haven't uploaded the video yet and I'm too fast. :)
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

zlosynus
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by zlosynus »

ssilk wrote:It would be ok, if there would be a video about factorio, when following the link. But there is none. Even when I search for it I didn't find any factorio video there. For me this is currently just spam. Perhaps the links are wrong or I see with my iPad something very different or they haven't uploaded the video yet and I'm too fast. :)
There are factorio videos on both channels. But I believe it would be better to either link the first video of the series / playlist directly, or to make a subpage with all videos for factorio listed.

Return to “Wiki Talk”