Walls

Post your ideas and suggestions how to improve the game.

Moderator: ickputzdirwech

15Cyndaquil
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Walls

Post by 15Cyndaquil »

Right now i know that you guys have walls already in the game and are trying to get a sprite for it but i was thinking of a kinda upgrade system for walls.

First you could have like wood walls, then you could have stone walls

First upgrade would be electrical walls were you combine the wood or stone walls with copper wires and connect them to a power source and they would have the same range as the electrical poles.

Another upgrade could be the regular turret with or without the copper cables and could be crafted with the regular or wire walls with a turret

My final upgrade idea is that we could have the laser turret walls which would need the wire walls to be crafted and would need to be connected to a power source
The more complicated the game the better

ssilk
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Walls

Post by ssilk »

Necroing.

I think this is just too old and maybe also not really needed. Adding a second layer of wall is basically the same and then there is nearly no other way, as using bots to repair the walls.

And there are mods with stronger walls, but game-play wise they add nothing than complexity.
Cool suggestion: Eatable MOUSE-pointers.
Have you used the Advanced Search today?
Need help, question? FAQ - Wiki - Forum help
I still like small signatures...

Peter34
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by Peter34 »

ssilk wrote:Necroing.

I think this is just too old and maybe also not really needed. Adding a second layer of wall is basically the same and then there is nearly no other way, as using bots to repair the walls.

And there are mods with stronger walls, but game-play wise they add nothing than complexity.
Higher-tier walls could have more Hit Points, and even more interestingly they could have better Resistances.

wolfmanrawrs
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Post by wolfmanrawrs »

In tune with more things getting shields, ie when vehicles become modular. Add a second tier of wall that requires power to fully function with the benefit of:
- Minor amounts of regenerative shielding at the cost of said power.
- And / or Electrified, providing small damage and a minor slow effect.

Return to “Ideas and Suggestions”